World Vision Bangladesh Job Circular Apply November 2017 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in chakrirkhobor.net. World Vision Bangladesh Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for World Vision Bangladesh Job Circular Apply October 2017
World Vision Bangladesh Job Circular
Post Name : Communications Officer
- This is a short term project with high possibility of extension.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide overall coordination on communications response with a focus on Reputation and Influence, Public-Community.
- Connections and Staff Engagement as they pertain to disaster response communications.
- Develop content specifically for media and social media channels that highlights community voice, WV response and addresses challenges of aid delivery.
- Help manage media activity, ensuring coordination of media visits, enquiries and hosting responsibilities.
- Support issues/reputation management related to the response in partnership with NO, RO and response management.
- Visit impacted areas and WV programmes to in coordination with field communications staff to provide compelling content for Partnership public engagement needs.
- In coordination with other sectors & programmes, prepare key messages, education and behaviour change materials for the community and public awareness.
- To coordinate with Advocacy / Human Rights Cluster, UN agencies, other NGOs/INGOs and local authorities and attend relevant coordination meetings.
- Prepare targeted advocacy messages “from the ground” to international centers of influence; coordinate with key internal and external partners representatives in UN and leading governmental fora.
- Essential: Master’s degree, preferably in Media Communications, International Development ,development studies or Public Policy from any recognised university.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Project Coordinator/ Officer, Communication/Public Relation/Media
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age At least 28 year(s)
- Essential: Clear understanding on humanitarian and emergency response programming including accountability
- Desirable: Hands-on project management and reporting experience
- Essential: Excellent Writing and Communication Skills both in Bengali and English
- Essential: Knowledge & skills on Communications, Networking and Advocacy
- Desirable: Leadership and team building
- Essential: Strong coordination skills, flexibility, adaptability and patience; facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Essential: Report writing skills
- Essential: Minimum 2 years working experience in similar position in any reputed organization
- Essential: Position will work directly with different groups of community
- Being a child – focused organization, World Vision has the responsibility to ensure safety & protection of the children while they come in contact with the staff; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child Protection Policy. Persons with a history of child rights and child protection violation are discouraged to apply.
- As per Organizational structure.
Online Job Posting
Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be called up for interview.
Please don’t send hard copy CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 21, 2017
World Vision Bangladesh
Address : Abedin Tower (2nd floor), 35 Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka – 1213, P.O. Box: 9071
Business : World Vision (WV) is an established international Christian humanitarian development and advocacy organization dedicated for working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their fullest potential by tackling the causes of poverty & injustice. It serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, gender or ability.
Being a child-focused organization, World Vision has the responsibility to ensure safety & protection of the children while they come in contact with the staff; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child Protection Policy. Persons with a history of child rights and child protection violation are discouraged to apply.
Female are specially encourage to apply.