World Vision Bangladesh Job Circular October 2017
Post: Project Coordinator (Faith Led Child Development Project)
- The Project Coordinator is responsible for overall management of Project in order to achieve the project impact and goal as per approved project design and plan to effectively and efficiently transform the life of the child, family and community.
- Faith Led Child Development Project is a Faith & Development Innovation Fund`s Project of World Vision Global Center for the period of two years that will work in Paba, Tanore & Godagari upazila. The objective of this project is to enhance the holistic development of children utilizing the transformative power of faith communities with application of globally proven project model and approaches like Celebrating Family, Channel of Hope and Integration of Children`s Moral Value Development with ECCD.
Job Description / Responsibility
- To Coordinate with Area Programme Cluster Manager, AP Managers and Office team in order to achieve the organizational vision, mission and project objectives.
- To enhance professional, spiritual and conceptual competencies of Protect team members and ensure on-going coaching for performance.
- To ensure timely and proper implementation of plan in line with WV policies and standards.
- To ensure high standard of stewardship in resource mobilization, allocation, utilization in compliance with WV Financial Policies and procedures.
- To establish and strengthen network with government, non-government organizations, CBOs, VDC, Churches and Faith Based Organizations.
- To ensure effective communication system and timely flow of information among APC and AP Office, RO & National Office
- To build community capacity for their sustainability.
- To implement Project interventions in coordination with GOs, NGOs and Partners.
- To ensure joint program implementations with other partners.
- To enhance community led & participatory monitoring for their own development
- To ensure program standards in the project locations.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Social Sciences, Social Work or relevant field.
- B.Th//MA/MDivBD/Master degree in Social Sciences, Social Work or relevant field.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age At least 28 year(s)
- Strong organizational and management skills, with proven track record of managing people.
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good knowledge and skills in forecasting and budgeting.
- Ability to demonstrate Servant leadership and foster a team oriented atmosphere.
- Strong facilitation skill.
- Proven management and leadership ability.
- Advocacy, partnering and networking skill.
- Good command in English & Bengali, both written and verbal.
- Decision making and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge on resource acquisition, project monitoring, quality and able to write report.
- Competent in using MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint presentation.
- Ability to work under stressful condition and adaptive to local culture and situation.
- Minimum of 3 years working experiences in project management.
- People management experience.
- Must be willing and able to travel nationally up to 12 weeks per annum.
- Some project locations may be in remote areas. Staff is expected to live in the location.
- As per Organizational structure.
Online Job Posting
Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be called up for interview.
Please don’t send hard copy CV.
Application Deadline : Oct 11, 2017
World Vision BangladeshAddress : Abedin Tower (2nd floor), 35 Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka – 1213, P.O. Box: 9071Business : World Vision (WV) is an established international Christian humanitarian development and advocacy organization dedicated for working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their fullest potential by tackling the causes of poverty & injustice. It serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, gender or ability.
Being a child-focused organization, World Vision has the responsibility to ensure safety & protection of the children while they come in contact with the staff; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child Protection Policy. Persons with a history of child rights and child protection violation are discouraged to apply.
Female are specially encourage to apply.