TMSS NGO Job Circular Apply February 2018 www.tmss.bd.org has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at tmss.bd.ord. We also job posted and found in my website in chakrirkhobor.net. TMSS NGO Job Circular application last date February 15,2018. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for TMSS Job Circular February 2018
TMSS NGO Job Circular Apply 2018
Our goal is to provide all information related to employment to the job applicants. Most of the job finder many times fined Bangladesh TMSS Job circualr in Google.If you also want to get a jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below carefully this short information. Bangladesh Police Jobs Circular Information
Job Summary :
Organization : Thengamara Mohila Sobuj Sangha (TMSS)
Post Name : Aquaculture Extension Officer (AEO)
Application Published Date : 01 February 2018
Job Type : NGO Jobs
Source : Prothom-alo
Website : tmss.bd.ord
Job Location: As per circular
Application Fee : See circular below
Salary : Tk. 42800
Total Post : 02
Application Last Date : Feb 15, 2018
Job Nature: Full-time
For more information see below this original circular
- The Aquaculture Extension Officer (AEO) is the lead person to implement activities at upazila level. AEO will work directly under the supervision of Project Manager (PM), SAFETI, TMSS and technical guidance of Aquaculture Development Officer (ADO), Winrock in respective district. The AEO will be responsible to guide and manage a team of Aquaculture Field Facilitators (AFF) of the upazila for selecting right geographical location, interested and capable farmers to implement SAFETI activities including improved shrimp and prawn farming semi-intensive technologies for increasing production. One of the key responsibilities of AEO will be to facilitate farmers training and extension activities. The AEO will also maintain close coordination with TMSS microfinance manager and other staffs of the respective upazila to facilitate and ensure timely disburse and realize appropriate microfinance for SAFETI direct beneficiary farmers under TMSS responsibilities. The AEO will maintain close liaison with public departments (UFO, UNO, local government etc.) and private sector actors (hatcheries, nurseries, depot holders, input dealers etc.) in the respective upazila for effective coordination and implementation towards achieving SAFETI goal. In addition, S/he will coordinate to ensure proper monitoring, documenting and regular reporting to Winrock and TMSS management.
- Direct Supervisor: Project Manager, SAFETI, TMSS
- Direct Report: Aquaculture Field Facilitators (AFF)
- Office Location: Upazilla and Distric level of Jessore and Shatkhira.
Job Description / Responsibility
- WORKING AREA AND BENEFICIARY SELECTION AND GROUP FORMATION
- Identify potential villages/clusters for selection of interested and capable shrimp/prawn farmers to implement project activities.
- Identify capable and interested lead farmers for establishing demonstration farms to practice and demonstrate the results of semi-intensive shrimp and prawn faming technologies
- Organize farmers group within certain geo-boundary/cluster with selected direct beneficiary farmers
- DISSEMINATION OF IMPROVED & APPROPRIATE SHRIMP/PRAWN FARMING TECHNOLOGIES AND LINKING FARMERS WITH SERVICES
- Organize and facilitate farmers training with the help of AFF and in close coordination with ADO;
- Provide regular technical assistance/follow-up to the farmers for necessary renovation/reconstruction of gher to make suitable depth and condition for adoption of improved farming technologies and biosecurity measures;
- Follow up of the farmer group/cluster throughout shrimp/prawn production cycle including organizing several coaching and linkage meetings/FFDs;
- Update farmer group/cluster on shrimp/prawn farming technologies and market promotion;
- Establish effective linkage between High Health shrimp/prawn PLs/Juveniles and other inputs sources
- Invite and engage local DoF staffs and other private sector technical person during farmers training, coaching, linkage events/FFDS and as when required.
- Participate in the training program organized by the project;
- Maintain close coordination with Project Manager, TMSS and Aquaculture Development Officer (ADO), Winrock for management decision and technical guidance
- Maintain close coordination with TMSS microfinance manager and other staffs of the respective upazila to facilitate and ensure timely disbursement and realization of appropriate loan to SAFETI direct beneficiary farmers.
- Foster liaison with public departments (UFO, UNO, local government etc.) and private sector actors (hatcheries, nurseries, depot holders, input dealers etc.) for establishing effective coordination and implementation towards achieving SAFETI goal.
- Establish linkage with shrimp value chain actors including processors, auction market/depots and other semi-intensive farmers.
- MONITORING, DOCUMENTATION AND RECORD KEEPING
- Day to day progress monitoring, quality assessment and taking corrective measures as necessary;
- Conduct regular field visit to beneficiary groups/clusters as per need to understand the status of implementation;
- Collect, review and compile data from AFF of the assigned unions and produce quality reports;
- Coordinate to ensure proper monitoring, documenting and regular reporting to Winrock and TMSS district management
- Provide support and supervision to AFF
- Perform any other job assigned by the management
- B.Sc in Fisheries (Honours) from any reputed university with MSc in fisheries preferable.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age At most 50 year(s)
- At least 5 years’ experience in team management of development project.
- Broader understanding on shrimp/prawn production, market value chain actors and shrimp market in Bangladesh.
- Basic understanding on the challenges related to implementation of shrimp/prawn related intervention.
- Coordination and facilitation skills with aptitude to work independently.
- Proficient in computer skills of MS Office, Excel and Power Point.
- Willing to work at remote areas in the Upazila.
- Able to ride motor bike and should have valid driving license.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 42800
- As per project & organizational policy.
Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Feb 15, 2018
Address : Thangamara, Rangpur Road, Bogra-5800.
Web : www.tmss-bd.org
Thengamara Mohila Sobuj Sangha (TMSS) Job Circular for the new post. you have to visit there official website . You can Also download TMSS Job Circular Application Form chakrirkhobor.net.