Shushilan NGO Job Circular October 2017 has been published by their authority in daily online job posted and found in my website in chakrirkhobor.net. Shushilan NGO Jobs Circular 2017 job application last date 11 October 2017. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Shushilan NGO Job Circular October 2017
Shushilan NGO Job Circular October 2017
Post Name : Technical Officer – Savings Group
- Shushilan – a national NGO is inviting application from qualified candidates for the `Nobo Jatra Project` supported by World Vision. `Nobo Jatra, a five year USAID Food for Peace Title II Development Food Aid Project commenced in September 2015 and will come to end in September 2020. Led by World Vision Bangladesh (WVB), Nobo Jatra is a shared commitment with World Food Programme (WFP) and Winrock International (WI) as sub grantees and is implemented in partnership with the Ministry of Disaster Management and Relief (MoDMR) of the Government of Bangladesh. Project implementation is in the south west coastal areas of Bangladesh, in four Upazilas (sub districts) under two districts; Dacope and Koyra in Khulna; Shyamnagar and Kaliganj in Shatkhira covering 856,116 direct beneficiaries. As a sub grantee (local partner NGO), Shushilan implements a portfolio of activities under the gender, good governance and savings group components of the Nobo Jatra project.`
Job Description / Responsibility
- The purpose of the role is to provide technical and management support in designing and implementing the savings group development intervention of graduation program following the World Vision Savings group model including contribution to enhance the effective graduation programming (Beneficiaries selection, Entrepreneurial literacy, IGA implementation, enrolled the participants in producer group) and capturing learning and innovations. Technical Officer – Savings group will responsible for planning & implementation of savings group related activities of assigned Upazila under direct supervision and guidance of Upazila Coordinator. S/he will be responsible for supervision of Savings Supervisors & Field Organizers and provide technical guidance. Key responsibilities of Technical Officer – Savings Group are-
- Plan and implement various activities related to savings group within assigned Upazila
- Design and develop different training tools, guideline and communication materials related with savings group activities.
- Supervise and develop capacity of Field Organizer and Savings Supervisor
- Assist to select the ultra-poor graduation participants of Nobo Jatra program
- Contexualize the savings group project model (WV) with associated literature and tools, and facilitate the ToT for field level staff
- Mobilize and raise awareness of the community leaders or Village Development Committee (VDC) members on savings group process
- Trouble shoot problems to mobilize participant and implementation of savings group
- Closely work with World Vision technical team in planning, designing and analysis of progress
- Train Field Organizer according to the World Vision Savings group guide
- Assist to select, train and guide the Community Agents (VAs) to operate the savings group
- Gather data of Savings Group and maintain MIS data base of the savings group
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and others periodical plan and reports of the project
- Organize and participate in coordination meeting at organizational and stakeholders level
- Work jointly with other staffs of graduation components to achieve the graduation target
- Coordinate and establish regular working relationships with government line agencies, financial institutions, private sectors.
- Facilitate workshop on field monitoring and evaluation framework development
- Assist to conduct different training based on training approach, methodology and materials approved by the project.
- Work closely with stakeholders and all technical component team members to ensure the program is on track with its annual work plan.
- Facilitate in meetings/ workshop, dialogue session, exchange visit etc
- Assist to UC in developing quarterly, annual and project completion report.
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Agricultural Science/Social science/ Development studies /Business Management from a reputed university.
- At least 5 year(s)
- At least 05 years relevant job experience including savings Groups & Graduation Program. Experience on Food Security & Savings Group related project or USAID funded project implementation will be added advantage.
- Willingness and commitment to work closely with ultra-poor participants
- Concept on Savings and loan activities of farmer group
- Experience preferred in Savings and ultra-poor graduation program
- Able to mobilize community and to facilitate group session
- Team-building and motivational skills
- Analytical and presentational skills
- Require good organizational, planning and implementation skill
- Positive attitude to work in a team and reputation for integrity
- Has knowledge on community mobilization activities.
- Have able to drive motorcycle and will have valid driving license.
Khulna (Dacope, Koyra), Satkhira (Kaliganj, Shyamnagar)
- Tk. 25000
Online Job Posting
Please mark position name on top of the envelope.
Application Deadline : Oct 11, 2017