Regent airways Junior executive job circular New Vacancy February 2018 www.flyregent.com has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in chakrirkhobor.net. Regent airways Jobs Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Regent airways Job Circular 2018
Regent Airways Junior Executive Job Circular
Post Name: Junior Executive
Job Description / Responsibility
- Manage the IT department personal and equipment providing optimum service to internal and external customers and our client with minimal interruptions
- Manage the IT Security Program
- Provide support for all IT and communications services including company provided mobile devices and VoIP phone systems
- Communicate effectively with supervisor, subordinates, base staff personnel and headquarters personnel
- Promote constant motivation among staff to strive for an efficient and effective IT department
- Adheres to the procedures, guidelines, regulations, policies, directives, plans and instructions established for the IT Department and contained within all associated contracts
- Evaluate and report on new technologies to enhance capabilities
- Assist in planning and design of support systems
- Assist with training on applications as necessary
- Utilize and train others on current testing and diagnostic equipment at locations with limited vendor support
- Willing and able to work independently and within a structured team environment
- Willing and able to work in an austere environment and will be on-call 24/7
- Must be able to lift 80 pounds of equipment or materials
- Other duties as assigned
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical or managerial field preferred. Additionally, certification in one of the following is required: MCSE 2003, MCITP 2008, MCSA 2012, or MCSA 2013. A current Security+ CE or equivalent certification and a current Cisco/Networking certification is highly desirable.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience with at a minimum of 1 year of experience as an IT team supervisor/team lead.
- Language Skills: Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, with all levels of employees and vendors.
- Experience being directly responsible for the security of IT systems
- Hands-on Microsoft (MS) Windows Server 2008 (or later) administration experience
- Hands-on Experience managing enterprise/public Wi-Fi installations.
- Hands-on network device administration experience (Router, Switch, Firewalls)
- Experience troubleshooting MS Operating Systems, MS Office Suites, Cisco switches, and related systems and network connectivity
- Experience with inside/outside plant network cable installation and management
- Experience managing rule based firewalls and/or UTMs.
- Experience managing enterprise Anti-Malware deployments
- Experience with VoIP systems (Cisco Call Manager, Asterisk, etc.)
- Experience in Windows PowerShell for use in administration automation and monitoring preferred
Online Job Posting
Please mention the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Enclose your photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Feb 11, 2018