RDRS Bangladesh NGO Job Circular Apply February 2018 www.rdrsbangla.net has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice. We also job posted and found in my website in chakrirkhobor.net. RDRS Bangladesh Job Circular last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for RDRS Job Circular Apply February 2018
RDRS Bangladesh NGO Job Circular
Our goal is to provide all information related to employment to the job applicants. Most of the job finder many times fined RDRS Bangladesh Circular in Google.If you also want to get a jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below carefully this short information.
Job Summary :
Organization : RDRS Bangladesh
Application Published Date : 12 February 2018
Job Type : NGO Jobs
Source : Online
Job Location: As per circular
Application Fee : See circular below
Salary : See circular below
Website : www.rdrsbangla.net
Total Post : See circular below
Application Last Date : Feb 20, 2018
Job Nature: Full-time
For more information see below this original circular
- RDRS Bangladesh is implementing `Securing Employment and Economic Development around Jute Textile and Light Engineering Sector in North-West Bangladesh` Project in Rangpur, Kurigram, Gaibandha, Lalmonirhat districts supported by Practical Action Bangladesh funded by European Commission. Interested candidates are requested to apply for the above position.
- Job Location: Gaibandha
- Duration of contract: This is an EC funded project, the initial contract will be for 1 year, renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide technical support to the Lathe Machine Sromik Union, metal workshop artisans to be functioning properly;
- Lead design, development and implementation of project’s research and share the learning;
- Provide technical support to jute processing, agro-machines and light engineering work. Technical follow up to metal workshop artisan’s and their employment;
- Responsible for promoting vocational employment in agro-machinery & metal workshop enterprises;
- Facilitate youth selection and vocational skill training and their job placement. Collecting data on skilled youth for employment generation;
- Identify and enhance capacity of Master Trainer (ostad) and link them with the apprentice;
- Networking with jute and light engineering related Govt. and private sector institutions for ensuring enabling environment;
- Review and customize demand led training courses;
- Maintain and modify equipment to ensure safety security and eﬃciency;
- Coordinate the team at District Level and support in 4 project working districts;
- Linkage with Government line-ministries, research institute and jute value added products industries and relevant stakeholders;
- Writing reports and capturing key lesson learnt.
- At least B.Sc. in Agri Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering with minimum 3 years experience in the relevant field. Experience may be relaxed for candidate having MS degree in Agri Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- Competency in vocational training courses designing and facilitation will be appreciated;
- Excellent skill in networking and advocacy with stakeholders and able to demonstrate openness in sharing information and keeping people informed;
- Well conversant in English;
- Report writing skill both in Bangla and English is essential;
- Willingness to field visit frequently by motorcycle in 4 project districts;
- Tk. 48000 – 52000
Online Job Posting
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview through cell phone/ SMS/ Email.
Any persuasion will disqualify candidature. Women are especially encouraged to apply.
RDRS is a non smoking working environment.
Candidate applied before for this position does not need to apply again.
Application Deadline : Feb 20, 2018
RDRS Bangladesh Job Circular for the new post. you have to visit there official website . You can Also download RDRS Bangladesh Job Circular Application Form chakrirkhobor.net.