OPPO Bangladesh Communication Jobs Circular October 2017 has been published by their authority in daily online job posted and found in my website in chakrirkhobor.net. OPPO Bangladesh Communication Equipment Co. Ltd Job Circular 2017 job application last date Nov 4, 2017. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for OPPO Bangladesh Communication Jobs Circular October 2017
OPPO Bangladesh Communication Jobs Circular October 2017
Post Name : Technician/ Operator
- Will be responsible for solving on the go issues for business.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Participates in The TSD Sales process:
- Conducts daily issuance of sales orders and quotations
- Receives and dispatches stock
- Participates in The TSD inventory management process:
- Records incoming and outgoing stock
- Checks and counts inventory
- Prints out re-order lists
- Provides customers with the necessary information and knowledge related to medical equipment:
- Develops brochures
- Participates in training sessions
- Participates in The TSD after sales process:
- Candidate must have to hold graduation degree from any reputed university of china from any decipline.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Cellular Phone Operator, Market Research Firms, Mobile Accessories
- Age 24 to 35 year(s)
- Ability to perform all assigned tasks, work independently, and complete work on schedule.
- Follow Manufacturing Engineers direction while displaying cooperative and positive behavior with co-workers
- Basic understanding and ability to read prints and schematics
- Background in practical electronics, electronic test equipment and troubleshooting
- Ability to develop and execute a detailed test plan.
- Working knowledge of computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong problem solving skills and efficient management of time and resources
- We offer a working environment, which is challenging but ultimately rewarding for the most talented and dedicated professional.
- Amazing career opportunity with faster career growth.
- Two Festival Bonus.
- Yearly Award for Outstanding Employees.
- Full attendance bonus.
- Over than one year seniority bonus.
Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 4, 2017
OPPO Bangladesh Communication Equipment Co. Ltd.
OPPO is a globally registered technology brand, with a long history of serving customers in North America, Europe and Asia, delivering products that receive high ratings from experts around the world. Since entering the mobile market in 2008, we have been restless in our pursuit of the latest technology, the highest quality and the most user friendly products.
Leaders in Technology
We are passionate about exploring the latest that technology has to offer. Since the start, our products have pushed the boundaries of technology. An example is the 6.65mm OPPO Finder we released in mid-2012, then the world`s thinnest smartphone. Towards the end of 2012, we announced one of the world`s most anticipated smartphones, the OPPO Find 5, featuring a 5? 1080p display and a 13 megapixel stacked CMOS sensor, it was the world`s first smartphone with hardware supported HDR.
The Highest Quality Standards
OPPO uses only highest quality components available on the market. Alliances with the leading international partners ensure that we have the latest and best hardware available. With an uniquely independent R&D capacity, we design, develop, manufacture, market, and sell our products ourselves.
We have full control over the entire supply chain, from our factories to the hands of our customers. This way, we can design for the end product in mind and ensure that only the best quality products reach our customers.
Our customers are the core of our business, and satisfying them is the precondition to our existence. OPPO products are co-developed with our customers, with customer feedback playing a big role in both hardware and software development. For our smartphones, we have adopted rapid release cycles, releasing a weekly firmware update based on customer feedback.