INCIDIN Bangladesh Job Circular October 2017 has been published by their authority in daily online job posted and found in my website in chakrirkhobor.net. INCIDIN Bangladesh Job Circular 2017 job application last date 15 October 2017. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for INCIDIN Bangladesh Job Circular October 2017
INCIDIN Bangladesh Job Circular October 2017
Post Name : Coordinator
- INCIDIN Bangladesh is a non-government development organization based on rights and equity based value structures. INCIDIN Bangladesh in partnership with Plan International Bangladesh is working together to advocate creating Safe & Equitable Environment for Women Workers in RMG sector in a project named Girl`s Advocacy Alliances (GAA). For this project INCIDIN invites applications for the following position:
Job Description / Responsibility
- Job profiles of the Coordinator along with others involve:
- Lobbying and Coordination with Business Sector Actors( BGMEA, BKMEA , FBBCI, and Chambers)
- Communication and Coordination with the Trade Unions
- Communication and Coordination with NGOs
- Contribution in planning, implementing and monitoring of the project activities
- Communication among partner organizations for joint cooperation
- Ability to conduct trainings, workshops and discussions
- Facilitate advocacy activities at local and national level
- Designing and preparing advocacy materials
- Ability to manage multi-stakeholder campaigns
- Preparing periodic reports of project activities
- Representing INCIDIN Bangladesh in various forums, media, project area etc.
- The person should have a Master degree preferably in the field of Social Science
- Language (both English and Bengali) communication skills will be given greater value. The interested applicants should preferably have at least five years’ experience in development / advocacy project(s).
- Financial package around 34,980/-
Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Oct 15, 2017
Address : 8/19, Sir Syed Road, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207.
Business : Research, Capacity Building, Training & Development Planning