FIVDB NGO Job Circular September 2017 has been published by their authority in daily online job posted and found in my website in chakrirkhobor.net. Friends in Village Development Banglades Job last date Sep 15, 2017. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for FIVDB NGO Job Circular September 2017
FIVDB NGO Job Circular September 2017
Name of Post : Field Facilitator – Suchana Project
- Friends in Village Development Bangladesh (FIVDB) is going to implement the SUCHANA Project in Sylhet Sadar, Dakshin Surma, Companigonj, Gowainghat, Jointapur, Kanaighat & Zakigonj Upazila under Syhet district led by Save the Children supported by DFID and EU in collaboration with WorldFish, HKI, iDE & ICDDR,B . The mentioned position will be recruited for implementing the project.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Job Statement: The Field Facilitator post will be based on union level. S/he will be overall responsible for implementation of program activities at community level
- 1. Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Support in the intervention contributing to the economic empowerment of young unmarried women and adolescent girls
- Recognizing the nutritional needs of women even before pregnancy, and the connection between adolescents’ nutrition, early marriage, early pregnancy and child under nutrition.
- Assist mapping of financial service and training providers
- Involve in Mapping of social protection and planning social protection related activities
- Help to collect baseline data on contribution of HFP to reducing the cost of a nutritious diet
- Arrange training with the help of project upazila team for the targeted group like extreme poor and moderate poor households, particularly women and adolescent girls about the harmful impact of early marriage, early pregnancy and malnutrition.
- Support and mobilize the community about income generating activities
- Implement Livelihood program of the region including vocational training linked to jobs as well as value chain based agriculture, non-timber forest products, etc.
- Facilitate the village level group formation and mobilization
- Perform other duties as necessary and appropriate.
- 2. Liaison/linkages/coordination
- Maintain regular contact with GoB field staff of fisheries, livestock, food and agriculture, disaster management.
- Maintain linkage with Religious leader, Union Parishad, NGO representatives and other stakeholders for smooth implementation of program
- Assist UC to organize local meetings.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the supervisor as and when needed
- Job Location: In any Union/Upazila of Sylhet District
- HSC/ Diploma in Agriculture/ Bachelor Degree in relevant field.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- At least 1 year(s)
- At least one year experience in community based health or development activities.
- Ability to Work in a team environment .
- Sylhet (Companigonj, Gowainghat, Jaintiapur, Kanaighat, South Shurma, Sylhet Sadar, Zakiganj)
- Tk. 14300
- As per project policy of organization.
- Online Job Posting
Please mention the position applied for on the top left corner of the envelope.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Application Deadline : Sep 15, 2017
Friends in Village Development Bangladesh (FIVDB)
Address : FIVDB, Khadimnagar, Sylhet-3103
Web : www.fivdb.net
Business : FIVDB is a development organization, established in 1979. Its major operation cover 7 major districts and concentrates round in the north-east of Bangladesh. It mission is to give disadvantage women, men and children greater voice, reduce their vulnerability, increase use of citizenship rights and help them enhance their quality of life.