Electra International Job Circular 2017 has been published by their authority in daily online job posted and found in my website in chakrirkhobor.net. Minimum Bachelor Degree or Finance Student also apply this Electra International Job Circular 2017. Electra International Job Circular application last date Sep 19,, 2017. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Electra International Job Circular 2017.
Electra International Job Circular 2017
Name of Post :Jr. Sales Executive (Showroom)
- Job Location: Dhaka, Bhairab, Bogra, Chittagong, Comilla, Cox-Bazar, Madaripur, Moulovibazar, Mymensingh, Narsingdi, Pabna, Saidpur, Tangail.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develops and maintains outstanding working relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining proper merchandising of the showroom.
- Increasing sales & Relation with Customers.
- Making sure that the product are delivered as programmed.
- Running Promotions/
- Ensure tidiness of showroom items at all times
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any discipline. (No third Division in any level of Education is not accepted)
- Age 22 to 30 year(s)
- Fresh Applicant can apply.
- Must be smart, dynamic and self motivated
- Should have good computer knowledge over MS Office.
- Having good communication skill in both English and Bangla.
- Can join immediately.
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 7000 – 12000
- As per company policy.
Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Sep 19, 2017
Address : Tropical Mollah Tower ( 6th Floor), 15/1-15/4, Progati Sarani, Middle Badda, Dhaka-1212
Web : http://www.electrabd.com/Business : Electra International, we are a leading consumer electronic (CE) business company for 30 years.it has other sister organizations like: 1. Federal Securities & Investment Ltd. 2. Electra International Ltd. 3. M/S Electra International 4. M/S. Kashmir Chemical Company 5. M/S. Sazawa Brothers 6. M/S. Electra Mobile 7. M/S. Electra Furniture 8. M/S. Jalshiry Dairy Firm & Fisheries.