Eco-Social Development Organization (ESDO) Job Circular 2017 has been published by their authority in daily online job posted and found in my website in chakrirkhobor.net. Graduate degree Student also apply this Eco-Social Development Organization (ESDO) Job Circular 2017. Eco-Social Development Organization (ESDO) Jobs Circular application last date Aug 20, 2017. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Eco-Social Development Organization (ESDO) Job Circular 2017.
Eco-Social Development Organization (ESDO) Job Circular 2017
Name of Post : Field Coordinato
- Eco Social Development Organization (ESDO) is a well reputed National NGO founded in 1988 and working in 26 Districts of Bangladesh. ESDO in Partnership with Plan International Bangladesh is implementing the Strengthening Community Managed Health Care (SCMHC) Project at Hatibandha Upazilla under Lalmonirhat district. ESDO invites applications from qualified candidates for the following position:
Job Description / Responsibility
- To develop maternal and neonatal health status, ensure safe delivery through community skill birth attendant (CSBA) services in the community, Involve community groups (community clinic management committee) with the maternal and neonatal health services and facilitation to mobilize local resources.
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Age 30 to 45 year(s)
- • Graduate in any discipline with minimum 3 years working experience in the health program of NGO sector. Knowledge of women rights, reproductive health, safe delivery issues will be an added advantage.
- • Trained in PLA/PRA, Community mobilization and Project monitoring.
- • Strong understanding of health, hygiene and nutrition issues.
- • S/he must have good experience on networking with Govt. authorities.
- • Maintain strong coordination with local level govt. authority and other stakeholders and relevant field staffs.
- • Provide technical assistance and support to all the assigned Community Health Volunteers.
- • To analyze, review programmatic data and prepare all required reports as instructed by the project.
- • Strong sense of responsibility and have the patience to work under pressure.
- • S/he must have excellent motorbike driving and must have valid driving license.
- • Networking, computer skills (MS Office especially MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point).
- Rangpur Division, Lalmonirhat (Hatibandha)
- Tk. 17000 – 17000
- Online Job Posting
Applications should reach within 20.08.2017 with a detailed CV including contact cell phone number, 02 copy recent passport size photographs, photocopy of all academic and experience certificates through post office/courier service/hand to hand to the following address. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. Women are especially encouraged to apply.
ESDO does not tolerate any child abuse.
Gobinda Nagar (college para )
Application Deadline : Aug 20, 2017
Eco-Social Development Organization (ESDO)
Address : Collegepara (Gobindanagar), Thakurgaon-5100 Bangladesh
Web : www.esdo.net.bd