CRP NGO Job Circular September 2017 has been published by their authority in daily online job posted and found in my website in chakrirkhobor.net. CRP NGO Job Circular 2017 application last date Sep 10, 2017. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for CRP NGO Job Circular September 2017.
CRP NGO Job Circular September 2017
Name of post : Admin. & Finance Officer, RRED Project
- Job Location: Primarily CRP- Savar with frequent visits to project sites.
- Contract Duration: Up to December 31, 2020
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain liaison with all other relevant departments of CRP for concern work/activities,
- Ensure utilization of project fund properly, efficiently and in timely manner.
- Maintain regular and close liaison with relevant government offices like NGOAB and other stakeholders seeking approvals.
- Prepare, collate and preserve all documents, reports relating to the project readily available for further usages.
- Assist internal and external audits in conducting audit related activities.
- Prepare, maintain and ensure timely submission of all financial reports.
- Regular activities related to Accounts, Finance of the project.
- Responsible for maintaining day to day accounts activities.
- Ensure that all accounts and financial related transactions are recorded properly.
- Ensure that all transactions are done through using banking channels,
- Modify, amend, change cash and bank salary sheets for all staff members under the project and arrange to pay in coordination with HRD,
- Check all vouchers/bills accordingly and seek necessary approval and payment as per CRP policy/project guidelines in a timely manner,
- Ensure proper inventory and stock maintenance of project assets,
- Ensure compliance with Accounts, Finance, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax) rules and regulations,
- Plan and facilitate capacity enhancement of the project staff in relation with financial matters and compliance.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor from time to time.
- Minimum Masters in Accounting/ Finance or MBA in Accounting/ Finance from any recognized university/ institute.
- However, higher professional degrees or equivalent qualification in the relevant field will be added advantage.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Minimum two years’ of working experience esp. of project handling.at a renowned organization preferably in NGO environment.
- Sufficient knowledge in computer (esp. tally software).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Bangla.
- Skill in Bangla typing.
- Ability to work under pressure and quick decision maker.
- Dhaka (Savar)
- Tk. 25100
- Yearly two festival bonuses in a year.
- Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Sep 10, 2017
Address : CRP, P/O- CRP- Chapain, Savar, Dhaka- 1343
Web : www.crp-bangladesh.org