Concord Group Job Circular September 2017 has been published by their authority in daily online job posted and found in my website in chakrirkhobor.net. Concord Group Job Application last date Sep 25, 2017. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Concord Group Job Circular September 2017
Concord Group Job Circular September 2017
Name of post : Senior Executive/Executive (Project Development)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Searching New Prospects/land owners and maintain database of prospective landowner for follow up as per the directive of Department Head.
- Maintain close rapport with the prospective land owners as and when needed.
- Make through survey of selected areas for updating the present status of the houses, presence of competitors and for updating data base.
- Assist department head for preparing feasibility.
- Assist department head with the preparation of proposal and to provide all secretariat support to the department head.
- negotiate with land owner for signing money
- Maintain liaison with legal, architect, marketing section and various government agencies like work ministry, RAJUK for the smooth functioning of the department.
- Visit different projects of company as required by landowner and when it is necessary.
- Arrange the agreement signing ceremony.
- Visit prospective land to assess the viability.
- After handover constant liaison is maintain with land owner for providing him with all the sales service.
- Graduation/ Post Graduation from any reputed University
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Marketing, Business Development, Customer Support/Client Service
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Real Estate
- Age 25 to 30 year(s)
- Should have sound knowledge in MS Word, Excel, Internet surfing , E-mail, etc.
- Well trained and good Official Correspondence in writing, Capable of work under pressure and willing to extend working time when required.
- As per organization policy