Community Development Centre-CODEC Job Circular February 2018 www.codecbd.org has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in chakrirkhobor.net. CODEC Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Community Development Centre-CODEC Jobs Circular February 2018
Community Development Centre-CODEC Job Circular
Post Name : Project Manager – ELNHA
Job Description / Responsibility
- Manage and supervise project staff to motivate and build team spirit and maximize their contribution to the project.
- Supporting the formulation of a shared humanitarian agenda to be developed in coordination with other humanitarian actors of the ELNHA project.
- Leading, coordinating and delivering agreed plans and strategies to support humanitarian capacity development of partner NGO and other related humanitarian actors.
- Facilitate the application of a MEAL (Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning) system in close coordination with the Senior Meal Officer of the ELNHA project based at Oxfam in Bangladesh.
- Problem solving related to the project and agreed responsibilities by making sound judgements using management skills, technical knowledge, good understanding of teams and cost effective use of the available resources.
- Ready to work in any natural disaster or emergency situation anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Masters in DRR, social sciences, management or relevant discipline
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 40 year(s)
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in humanitarian work National/International NGOs. Experience in independently managing projects, preferable humanitarian Capacity building, against donor requirements
- Good knowledge in humanitarian standards and principles, incl. Red Cross Code of Conduct, Standards (CHS, HAP SPHERE, People in Aid, Good Enough Guide, etc.), National & international Humanitarian Laws and policies.
- Experience in organizing and facilitated participatory Training, ToT program, workshop, brain storming sessions, focus group discussions, simulation, seminars, meetings etc.
- Strong understanding of at least one of the thematic program areas of emergency WASH, Food Security and Livelihoods; and gender/protection issues and experience in integrating these into overall programming.
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work sensitively with people from various cultural and social backgrounds
- Appropriate computer proficiency in Microsoft office package, database, email and internet are essential requirements.
- Tk. 45000 – 50000
- As per project rules
Online Job Posting
CODEC is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate based on gender, religion, background or differently-able person.
Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline : Feb 21, 2018
Community Development Centre-CODEC