Community Development Centre-CODEC Job Circular 2017 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Bangladesh Protidin. We also job posted and found in my website in chakrirkhobor.net. Community Development Centre-CODEC Job application last date See inside Details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Community Development Centre-CODEC Job Circular 2017
Community Development Centre-CODEC Job Circular 2017
PosT:Documentation & Data Analysis Officer
- Conversant in IT tools & technique is necessary
Job Description / Responsibility
- Implement reporting system and documentation as per project needs
- Ensure quality data to measuring impact of the project interventions through various approaches using both qualitative and quantitative process.
- Measuring sustainability and documentation of different project interventions.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize activities and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Overall coordination of research activities (quantitative and qualitative) of different components of the project.
- Creating structures for data collection and entry.
- Research and review of field testing material, publications, manuals and reports.
- Overseeing data collection and entry.
- Conducting focus group discussions.
- Report writing of research data.
- Document all case studies, records, periodic report and other necessary docs.
- Coordinate with the M&E Officer, Deputy Project Manager and Project Manager for verification and evaluation of the program.
- Masters in any discipline.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 40 year(s)
- Skilled in documentation, facilitation, presentation & reporting.
- Computer (MS word, excel, PowerPoint, email, internet etc ) knowledge
- Strong report writing skills both Bangla and English.
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
- Tk. 35000 – 35000
- As per organization rules
Online Job Posting
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Women are highly encouraged to apply
CODEC is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate based on gender, religion, background or differently-able person.
Application Deadline : Oct 8, 2017
Community Development Centre-CODEC
Address : Plot-02, Road-02, Lake Valley R/A, Hazi Jafor Ali Road, Foy’s Lake, Khulshi, Chittagong, BangladeshWeb : www.codecbd.orgBusiness : CODEC is a National NGO working with the disadvantage coastal and fisherflok communities for their socio-cultural and economic development.