BRAC Enterprises Job Circular Apply November 2017 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in chakrirkhobor.net. BRAC Enterprises Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for BRAC Enterprises Job Circular Apply 2017
BRAC Enterprises Job Circular
Post Name :Associate Officer, Product Promotion (BRAC Sanitary Napkin and Delivery Kit Enterprise)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Communicate with customers regarding product information effectively and efficiently
- Visit customers for promoting products to achieve product awareness and sales objectives
- Represent BRAC Enterprise in awareness and promotional campaigns in schools, colleges, Universities, Garments, etc
- Collect market information and track competitor activities
- Collaborate with Sales Force in order to achieve sales objective
- Monitor Product placement and ensure placement of sales materials
- Any responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor
- The candidate must have Bachelor/ Masters in any discipline with minimum CGPA 2.50 or 2nd class/ division or equivalent result in all academic examinations
- Age At most 30 year(s)
- Relevant experience will be given preference
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills
- Must have to skill of multitasking
- Must have to work under pressure
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Health and Life Insurance, Festival Bonuses, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
Online Job Posting
In case of Ex-BRAC staff, PIN should be mentioned in CV.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. BRAC is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 29, 2017
Address : BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212
Web : enterprises.brac.net
Business : BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC Enterprises strives to strike the right balance between financial surplus and social returns in order to achieve the targeted double/ triple bottom lines. By operating as a surplus generating enterprises that aims to alleviate poverty through its business operations and supply chain, BRAC succeeds in implementing its vision to serve the society in a profitable manner. Now, these socially profitable enterprises, across crafts, agriculture, livestock, poultry, fisheries, health and retail sector are making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities.