BRAC Bank Limited Jobs Circular October 2017 has been published by their authority in daily online job posted and found in my website in chakrirkhobor.net. BRAC Bank Job Circular 2017 job application last date 15 October 2017. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for BRAC Bank Limited Jobs Circular October 2017
BRAC Bank Limited Jobs Circular October 2017
Post Name : Associate Manager/Manager, Information Systems & Vigilance Audit
- Internal Control & Compliance Division
- Employment Type: Full Time Employment
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare Information Systems audit yearly plan, checklist & TOR (Terms of Reference), conduct entry meeting, consolidate audit observation, prepare draft report, conduct closing meeting, finalize audit report and take sign-off from each auditee and others.
- Conduct Information Systems Pre-Audit on demand basis as instigated by the management.
- Conduct follow up audit to assess how well responsible managers/functions had implemented the recommendations made in the previous conducted comprehensive audit.
- Conduct Branch Information Systems Audit to fulfill Regulatory requirements.
- Conduct collaborative audit with internal department on demand basis as instigated by the management.
- Conduct investigation and surprise checking on various issues as required by management time to time.
- Assist to submit various Regulatory Reporting to Bangladesh Bank i.e. DBI, RM Paper, CAMELS, Self-Assessment, Fraud Forgery Report, Annual Report, BASEL, ICAAP-Pillar II of Basel, Annual Health report, etc.
- Ensuring proper support, co-operation and co-ordinations to internal divisions/departments in order to achieve business objective within compliance and control environment.
- Maintaining liaison with regulators and government authorities where Information Systems are concerned for organizational effectiveness.
- Assist to develop Information Systems Audit annual work plan in a risk-based approach
- Assist Unit Heads of ICC to comply with the internal IT and Information Security Policies time to time
- Ability to communicate both written and orally, to all levels of management and across different cultural backgrounds.
- A BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science and Engineering/Computer Science or related field.
- 3 to 6 year(s)
- Minimum of 3-6 years of experience in IT/Security Audit preferably in Financial Industry.
- Must have MCSA/CCNA/RHCSA/LPT and ITIL-F certification.
- CISA/CISSP/PA-QSA/PCI-QSA certifications will be an added advantage.
- Practical Knowledge on AD, DNS, DHCP, SCCM, SCEP, Exchange Server, Network Equipment of multi OEM.
- Practical knowledge on SIEM, LEM, DLP, APT, NBA, PAM etc. security solutions with security auditing experience.
- Programming and scripting experience in any language/platform with excellent analytical skill and logical reasoning on algorithm.
- Working experience in core banking solution, card management system and payment gateway solutions.
- Hands-on experience in router, switches, ACL, firewall, DMZ etc specially in the domain of security and audit of these devices.
- Auditing experience in Data Center and Disaster Recovery site with much knowledge on these area.
- Information Systems Audit experience specially on Windows, Linux and Unix and other different distributions.
- Project Management experience in implementing IT software/solutions both in enterprise and in-house developed applications/systems
- Ability to use Tools such as benchmarking, gap analysis, Pareto analysis, fish- bone diagrams, and process mapping for fact based decisions making
- Thorough understanding of ICT security guideline provided by Bangladesh bank and Hands-on experience on those to implement those in any banking environment.
- Security Testing and Vulnerability Assessment of Information Systems with appropriate tools as and when required.
- Working experience on Audit management software like teammate or any.
- Understanding on Information security Standards and Frameworks with best suited practices in financial organization for Information Systems and Security auditing.
Online Job Posting
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please ‘Apply Online’ through www.bdjobs.com to send your Résumé with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory)
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature before or after the final selection.
Application Deadline : Oct 15, 2017
BRAC Bank Limited