Bata Shoe Company Bangladesh Ltd Job Circular March 2018 www.batabd.com has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in chakrirkhobor.net. Bata Shoe Co. (Bangladesh) Ltd Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Bata Shoe Company Ltd Jobs Circular 2018
Bata Shoe Company Bangladesh Ltd Job Circular
Our goal is to provide all information related to employment to the job applicants. Most of the job finder many times fined Bata Shoe Co. (Bangladesh) Ltd in Google.If you also want to get a jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below carefully this short information.
Post Name : Franchise Manager
Job Description / Responsibility
- Franchise Opportunity Marketing:
- • Prepare and execute the marketing strategy for Company’s’ franchisee opportunity: attracting newer franchisees.
- • Develop the budget for franchise development. Monitor and ensure that budgets are met.
- Franchisee Identification, Selection and Development:
- • Identify and locate potential franchisee in the selected markets: discovering and exploring opportunities.
- • Expand franchisee country wide and take responsibilities for the launch and development of the franchisee as per the agreed terms and conditions.
- • Screen potential franchisee by analysing investment requirements, franchisee’s potential, financials, franchisee experience and vision and identify opportunities for franchise process improvement
- • Finalize the deal with franchisee by negotiating terms and conditions of each franchisee agreement
- Franchisee Management:
- • Develop Franchise Business Plans and achieve target as per plan
- • Ensure the financial performance and revenue targets of the franchisee and focus on driving owner’s revenue growth and business development
- • Work as point of contact between the franchisee and the franchisor, and ensure that any issues/concerns are aptly and timely addressed.
- • Advice and support franchisees with all areas of their business including: store standards, stock management, customer relationship, staffing and recruitment, finances and payments, cost control, expansion.
- • Ensure franchisor suggested systems/ processes are deployed & practiced in the franchisee.
- • Develop sales and marketing tools, work out on sales promotional activities to support the franchisees.
- • Provide consulting and coaching services to franchise owners, compiling franchisee data to help make informed decisions and assist with marketing initiatives sharing best practices to improve overall business results
- • Develop the franchise audit plan and conduct the audits.
- • Ensure that the franchisee is in compliance with legal and statutory policies and procedures
- • Franchise legal responsibilities – ensure franchise agreement renewals, fee/ payment collection, and keeping franchise agreements up to date with current legislation.
- • Establish strong working relations with franchise owners, visits franchise field when required and act as the liaison between owners and vendors
- Franchisee Training & Development:
- • Develop the training program for the franchisee and his team.
- • Conduct the trainings as per the program.
- • Ensure that franchisee and its staff are trained enough to provide the service experience in line with Company’s customer policies.
- Post Graduation in Business from any reputed University.
- At least 7 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 year(s)
- Selling: Concepts, Business Strategy, Corporate services, Marketing, PR. Should be very good at Sales and Business Development.
- Communication: Presentations, inter-office coordination
- Personality: Great Interpersonal Skills, Good Communication and a pleasing personality.
- Analytical: Understand franchisor businesses and ability to match franchisee’s requirements with franchisor’s vision.
- Experience: at least 7yrs of experience in store/franchise development and management.
- Outlook: Absolute professional with long term career focus. High ethical standards of integrity & dependability
- Leadership: Multi-tasker with leadership skills and hunger for growth.
- Computer Skill: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet, Social Networking.
- Candidate should be willing to travel extensively
- Candidate without experience in Franchise business operation need not apply.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per company policy.