Banglalink Job Circular 2017 has been published by their authority in daily online job posted and found in my website in chakrirkhobor.net. Graduation Student also apply thisBanglalink Job Circular 2017.Banglalink Jobs Circular application last date Aug 17, 2017. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Banglalink Job Circular 2017.
Banglalink Job Circular 2017
Name of Post :Territory Officer
- Department: B2C Sales & Distribution
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare and implement territory distribution plan.
- Supervise day to day activities of distributors’ work force; Monitor the activities of Trade marketing field force and provide required guidance
- Evaluate distributors field force performance, Return on Investment (ROI) and provide necessary guidance to improve distributor’s overall performance.
- Check the Retail Sales Officer’s sales activities as well as visibility of Point of Sales Materials (POSM).
- Monitor retailer’s profitability from Banglalink.
- Ensure trade awareness about products, service and business opportunities; Gather market information and competitors activities.
- Create new retailer and ensure their involvement to increase new acquisition under low utilization sites (LUS).
- Analyze the new acquisitions, I-top up, scratch card and M-wallet sales trend.
- Ensure average daily recharge of I-top up at distributor’s as well as retailers’ end.
- Ensure timely collection of all documents form retailers & submit required documents to assigned point of contacts within deadline.
- Experience not mandatory, freshers encouraged to apply.
- 6 months to 1 year of experience may be added advantage.
- Good knowledge of products and services
- Basic knowledge of distribution sales
- Good insight of market demography, trade marketing
- Basic Computer Skills on MS Office (MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-Access)
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Online Job Posting
Candidates who do not meet the education, experience and other attributes will NOT be considered.
Application Deadline : Aug 17, 2017