Bangladesh Legal Aid and Services Trust (BLAST) Job Circular 2017 has been published by their authority in daily online job posted and found in my website in chakrirkhobor.net. M.Com/ MBA in Finance Student also apply this Bangladesh Legal Aid and Services Trust (BLAST) Job Circular 2017. Bangladesh Legal Aid and Services Trust (BLAST) Jobs Circular application last date Aug 19, 2017. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Bangladesh Legal Aid and Services Trust (BLAST)Job Circular 2017.
Bangladesh Legal Aid and Services Trust (BLAST) Job Circular 2017
Name of Post :Finance & Administration Officer, IRSOP (Rangpur District)
- BLAST is one of the leading legal services organizations in Bangladesh, and the only one that provides access to legal aid across the spectrum, from the frontlines of the formal justice system to the apex court. It priorities support to women, men and children living in poverty or facing disadvantage or discrimination. It also provides legal aid, advice and representation across a range of areas, including civil, criminal, family, labour and land law, as well as on constitutional rights and remedies, providing access to judicial remedies alongside alternative dispute resolution wherever appropriate. Alongside individual legal aid, BLAST undertakes strategic litigation, or public interest litigation, as a key part of its advocacy for law and policy reforms to ensure effective legal protection of rights.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Preparing and checking all bills and vouchers
- Preparing and dispatching Monthly/ Quarterly/ Yearly financial statements by using Tally Accounting Software.
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation Report (BRR).
- Preparing and maintaining, journal entry, stock register, cheque register, asset register and VAT and TAX register.
- Maintaining legal service bill register.
- Maintaining Litigation Provision Statement.
- Checking all financial transactions and position to be updated regularly of the Unit Office.
- Preparing of monthly/ quarterly/yearly budget of the Unit in consultation with the Coordinator of the Unit.
- Sending the financial statements and other documents to the Head Office.
- Maintaining correspondence with the Bank.
- Performing administrative responsibilities as per the guideline of Unit Coordinator.
- Following up the instructions of the Head Office and the Coordinator of the Unit.
- Performing all other duties as and when required.
- M.Com/ MBA in Finance/ Accounting/ Management
- At least 3 year(s)
- At least 3 years of experience in the relevant field
- Ability to work autonomously, take initiatives, manage priorities.
- Proficient in MS Office Package and Tally Software
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Tk. 17000 – 20000
- Two Festival Bonuses per year after successful completion of 6 month probation period.
- Costs in relation to field work will be borne by the organization
- Online Job Posting
PLEASE NOTE: Any efforts to solicit the organization will result in disqualification of the candidate.
BLAST is an equal opportunities employer; women and individuals from marginalized communities in particular are encouraged to apply.
To find out more about the organization, see www.blast.org.bd
Application Deadline : Aug 19, 2017
Bangladesh Legal Aid and Services Trust (BLAST)