Akij Group Territory Officer Job Circular Apply November 2017 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in chakrirkhobor.net. Akij Group Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Akij Group Territory Officer Job Circular Apply November 2017
Akij Group Territory Officer Job Circular
Post Name : Territory Officer
Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervise the sales team and execute daily sales activities to ensure sales target achievement and maintain trade relations with business partners
- Driving between different branches
- Ensure each sales representative is equipped and driven to fulfill clients’ present and future needs through consultative engagement
- Implement corporate planning & policies in the market in line with sales forecast achievement
- Develop territory, market penetration and sales execution strategies to consistently attain and exceed goals
- Influencing consumer buying habits
- Enhancing the distribution and availability of products in retail outlets
- Create a strategy to grow the territory by building long term customer relationships
- Attending all relevant trade shows and exhibitions
- Recruiting, Train, motivate and coach a team of Full time sales representatives
- Maintaining and updating territory records of all customers
- Look after depot operations of assigned territory
- Bachelor/ Masters in any discipline however Marketing is exclusively preferable from Public university and/or any reputed Private/ National University. No third division/class or equivalent CGPA will be accepted in any examination.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age At most 30 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Experience is not essential but would be considered as an added advantage
- Willingness to work anywhere in the country and capable of riding motorbike
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Festival Bonus
- Provident Fund
- Privilege Leave
- Life insurance coverage
- Motor Cycle facility for market visit.
Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 27, 2017