Aarong Jobs Circular October 2017
Job Description / Responsibility
- Execute yearly production plan of assigned products.
- Analysis producers’ capacity and distribute order based on target volume.
- Ensure products available at outlets timely through proper follow up.
- Settle a competitive cost of products by negotiating with producers and market analysis.
- Coordinate with production related departments and producers to ensure timely production.
- Keep update on market price, competitive quality and sourcing information.
- Post Graduate/ Graduate from any reputed university
- 3rd division/ Class/ CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age At most 32 year(s)
- Candidate having experience in textile/ home textile will be preferred.
- Must have good knowledge on product cost calculation, production and competitive market.
- Must have good communication, negotiation, analytical, decision making and problem solving skill.
- Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Festival Bonus etc.
Online Job Posting
Envelope should be marked at the top for the position applied. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline : Oct 18, 2017
Address : BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212Web : enterprises.brac.netBusiness : BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC Enterprises strives to strike the right balance between financial surplus and social returns in order to achieve the targeted double/ triple bottom lines. By operating as a surplus generating enterprises that aims to alleviate poverty through its business operations and supply chain, BRAC succeeds in implementing its vision to serve the society in a profitable manner. Now, these socially profitable enterprises, across crafts, agriculture, livestock, poultry, fisheries, health and retail sector are making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities.