Head of IT
Trust Bank Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- To plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the Information Technology division.
- Benchmark the current IT service standards and IT policies of the bank and take steps to improve the same to ensure industry best practices.
- Ready to undertake major IT projects to ensure the best services to customers at optimum cost by delivering core banking system, e-commerce, cards infra-structure and internet platform.
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions across the Bank.
- To work closely with other function’s managers to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the Bank.
- Manage major incident/ disaster with a quick response and develop Business Continuity Plan.
- To identify Technology related problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time in consultation with the Management of the Bank.
- To understand the capability of his under commands and provide yearly career development plan.
- Minimum Graduation in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Information & Communication Engineering.
- Having M.Sc in IT Field/ MBA will be an added advantage.
- a. At least 5 years of managerial experience in the field of IT at any reputed organization.
- PROFESSIONAL CRITERIA:
- Certification in any of the following fields will have added advantage:
- a. Network: CCNA, CCNA Security CCNP, CCNP Security.
- b. Operating System: Linux / Unix Systems Administration (Nagios), MS Exchange, Windows Active Directory 2012.
- c. Hacking and Forensic investigation: Firewall, IPS & IDS audit, CEH and CHFI.
- KEY SKILLS:
- a. Must have the ability to establish new system requirements for the bank.
- b. Should have the ability to lead a team effectively, efficiently and independently.
- c. Should be able to work closely with the Management of the bank to achieve the organizational goals.
- d. Should have strong analytical, communication, and decision making skills, proficiency in a variety of computer programs and applications and technologies.
- e. Must have strong communication, presentation and leadership skills.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 10, 2016
Trust Bank Ltd.
Address : Shadhinata Tower (8th Floor), Shaheed Jahangir Gate, Dhaka Cantonment, Dhaka-1206
Business : Bank