Social Islami Bank job circular 2016
Job Qualification :
Minimum Graduate from any reputed university.
Job Experience :
At Least 2 Year.
Salary Range :
Job Requirements For Applicant :
- At least 02 (two) years field level experience in Microfinance program with a renowned Microfinance Institute/NGO/Bank and having keen interest in Islamic Micro Finance.
- Ability to conduct household survey to select potential clients/form group & family cluster, marketing of Microfinance program among the target group, member admission, savings collection, preparation of investment proposal, installment collection, reporting etc.
- Physically fit and willing to work at field level.
- Ability to explain different products and operational procedures of Microfinance program among the target group.
- Candidates of the following locality are encourage to apply (Dhaka, Narayangonj, Manikgonj, Gazipur, Tangail, Mymensing, Netrokona, Comilla, Feni, Noakhali, Brahmanbaria, Chandpur, Syihet, Jessore, Khulna, Satkhira, Sirajgonj, Bogra, Naogaon, Gopalgonj & Pabna District.)
- Computer literate with sound mathematical knowledge.
- Age: Should not exceed 30 years as on 31.10.2016.
Apply Instruction for this Job circular
Interested candidates may send their C.V. detailing (j) Name (ii) Father`s name (iii) Mother`s Name iv) Present address with contact number y) Permanent address (vi)) Date of Birth (vii) Age as on 31.10.2016 (viii) Educational & Professional Qualification ix) Present Position with Basic & Gross pay (x) Details of previous experience, along with 02 (two) recent passport size attested photographs and photocopies of their educational and professional certificates mentioning the name of the post applying for on the top of the envelope to the Executive Vice President, Human Resources Division, SIBI, Head Office, City Center, 90/1, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000 on or before 05.11.2016.
Application Deadline: November 5, 2016
Post Source : bdjobs.com