Coordinator- Field Operation, Microfinance (Re-Advertisement)
- Since 1987, SKS Foundation works with the communities in the North-west Bangladesh for improving socio-economic status, promoting gender equality through creating enabling environment. SKS implements community driven development programs; maintains close collaboration with local government & administration, line departments, civil societies, NGOs, development partners & other stakeholders to bring positive changes in the society.
Job Description / Responsibility
- SKS Foundation also has been implementing the Microfinance Program under Economic Empowerment Sector. The mentioned position will be recruited for implementing the program’s interventions:
- Masters in any discipline preferably in Management/ Accounting/ Social Sciences/ Business Administration/ Economics/ Development Studies
- At least 7 year(s)
- Age 35 to 45 year(s)
- 7 years practical work experience in the field of Microfinance program with at least 5 years experience in top level management position;
- Should have experience to supervise PKSF funded 75 Microfinance (Micro credit and savings, Small Enterprise & Agriculture loan, Micro Enterprise, Seasonal loan) Branches in coordination and collaboration with respective Zonal Managers.
- Skill on planning, budgeting, staff supervision & management, interpersonal communication, reporting & documentation;
- Facilitation skill on meeting, training and orientation session;
- Follow up Zone, Area & Branch offices, field visit, monitoring & supervision.
- Computer knowledge on MS word, Excel, Power Point, Access & software
- Willing to drive motorcycle and should have valid driving license.
Gaibandha (Gaibandha Sadar)
- Tk. 52000
- After successfully completion of probation period salary will be tk. 64940. Other admissible allowances include Festival Bonus, Provident Fund, SWF and Gratuity will be entitled as per organizational policy. Salary will be negotiable for more competent candidates.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 8, 2016
SKS Foundation Address : College Road, Uttar Horinsinha, Gaibandha- 5700. Web : www.sks-bd.orgBusiness : SKS Foundation is a long reputed national NGO engaged in service delivery and rights based activities for disadvantaged hardcore poor people for their quality life and livelihoods. With this exposure, the expectation from civil society, private and public organizations remain high such that SKS Foundation provides a top quality service to the increasing numbers of very poor and chars dwellers in Bangladesh since 1987. It started development work for the poor and marginalized people through different program interventions. The growth and development of SKS Foundation is the joint effort of a few local self-devoted young men and women, social workers from various academic disciplines.