Officer – HR, Admin & Compliance
Job Description / Responsibility
- Overseeing and managing Admin & HR activities
- Managing administrative works of the factory
- Ensuring practice of legal aspects in the factory
- Maintaining discipline of the factory
- Managing welfare issues
- Handling grievance and conflict management
- Maintaining liaison with Compliance Auditors, Fire & Civil defense Department, Labour Office etc.
- Updating the factory complying with different standards imposed by buyers such as OCS, SEDEX, GOTS, and BSCI etc.
- Maintaining coordination with safety, fire and security teams to ensure safety and security in the factory
- Managing office protocol
- Any other tasks assigned by management
- BBA & MBA (Major in HRM) /Honors/ Masters in any subject from reputed university)
- PGDHRM will add additional value
Anywhere in Bangladesh
The selected ones will be offered the attractive compensation package in commensurate with their experience, expertise, and soundness in job knowledge and last but not the least, the ability to meet deadline and target.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to email@example.com
or Click here
to Email CV from MY BDJOBS
The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume attaching a recent digital photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline : Nov 20, 2016
Simura GroupBusiness : The Golden Fibre Trade Centre Ltd., the flagship company of Simura Group, is excelling in the area of Jute and Jute goods to the satisfaction of its clientele around the globe for last 23 years.