Senior Manager – Grants, Financial Analysis & Operations, MaMoni-HSS
Save the Children
- Save the Children invites applications for the above position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Job Description / Responsibility
- This position will be mainly responsible for supporting the Finance and Grants management team of SC country office, analyzing financial information for project management as well as providing day-to-day finance and operational support to MaMoni HSS project, including any add-on awards.
- S/he will coordinate with the Bangladesh Country Office Finance and Awards staff to assure the fiscal integrity of the project and ensures compliance to donor requirements, SC’s financial and contractual procedures and GOB’s approval and reporting requirements.
- S/he will also lead the development and monitoring of project budget, prepares financial reports and financial projections, ensures timely reporting to SCUS/MCHIP and responds to questions or additional information requests from MCHIP/USAID.
- S/he will conduct regular analysis of project’s financial status and provides timely and user-friendly financial information for management decision-making, also will coordinate the sub grant agreements with implementing partners, and lead the operational team to ensure timely and high quality administrative and logistics support.
- S/he will supervise and manage finance and operations support staff of the project.
- Master’s Degree, preferably in Finance or relevant subject from any reputed university.
- At least 10 year(s)
- At least 10 years of working experience in the field of Financial and or Grants Management including at least 5 years in a senior level management position; previous experience and knowledge of USAID financial reporting and compliance requirements is required; experience of supervising and managing the performance of direct reports required; experience in managing subgrants desirable; sound understanding of support functions such as procurement, logistics management and other administrative functions required.
- S/he should have strong analytical skills, team supervision skills and ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure, excellent interpersonal communication skills, fluency in written and spoken in English.
- High level of proficiency in Excel, Power Point, and Outlook are some other requirements.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
For detailed job description and to apply online, please visit: http://bangladesh.savethechildren.net. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce.
Application Deadline : Dec 10, 2016
Save the Children
Business : Save the Children is the world`s leading, independent organisation for children