Job Description / Responsibility
- Collect business requirements from the field
- Create software wire frames
- Develop database, business logic and front-end solutions
- Supervise team of developers, if necessary
- Liaise with non-technical staff
- Conduct user testing with staff and clients at branch
- Manage software vendors
- Troubleshoot software issues as they arise
- Conduct training of staff as needed
- Prepare periodic monitoring reports
- B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering or relevant subjects
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Excellent skills in object-oriented software design and programming
- Proficient in ASP.NET environment
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server 2000/2008/2012 and Oracle
- Familiarity with mobile based app development
- Familiarity with software development life cycle.
- Knowledge of Android application development
- Good English verbal and written communication
- Experience working with external teams is a plus
- As per organization policy
Job Category: IT/Telecommunication
Please send hard copy of CV to HR Department, SAJIDA Foundation, House # 28, Road # 7, Block -C, Niketon Housing Society, Gulshan-1, Dhaka enclose with cover letter and 1 copy of passport size photo, Photocopy of all certificates, Experience certificates, photocopy of National ID card, 2 references with address & contact no.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 20, 2016
Address : Road 07, House 28, Block C, Niketon Housing Society, Gulshan -1, Dhaka-1212
Web : www.sajidafoundation.org
Business : NGO.