IT Officer (OPTIX Project)
Job Description / Responsibility
- To collect business requirement from field, any kind of bugs/problems and day to day field operations problems.
- To manage software vendors
- To monitor day to day field operations
- Become proficient in Product functionality and stay up to date with new releases/functionality.
- Eager to solve Troubleshooting issues and provide appropriate solutions.
- To perform testing and to manage test related documents.
- Ensure that testing activities will guide development to meet the business requirements and systems goals
- To Prepare and maintain test documentation suite that includes test scripts, feature workflow diagrams, checklists, test reports.
- Provide rapid and constructive notification on any fix/development
- Learn new technologies, tools, and techniques quickly and with minimal supervision
- Proactively execute tasks efficiently
- To prepare monthly, weekly and daily monitoring reports
- B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering or relevant subjects.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Excellent skills in object-oriented software design and programming, developed mobile based apps.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS, SQL Server 2000/2008/2012, Oracle, MySQL
- Strong knowledge in software development life cycle.
- Knowledge of OS, Windows, and Mobile device expertise desired (iOS, Android and Windows).
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Software design, development, testing, implementation and support
- Good English verbal and written communication
- Strong troubleshooting skills are essential.
- Software Training and Implementation experience will be added advantages.
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good team player
- Ability to manage individual deadlines and goals.
- Tk. 30000 – 35000
- As per organization policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
A CV along with a cover letter mentioning the post applied for in the subject line, photograph, Photocopy of all academic certificates, Experience certificate & photocopy of National ID card, 2 references with address & contact number should be sent to Human Resource Department, SAJIDA Foundation, House 28, Road 7, Block C, Niketon Housing Society, Gulshan 1, Dhaka
Application Deadline : Nov 13, 2016
Address : Road 07, House 28, Block C, Niketon Housing Society, Gulshan -1, Dhaka-1212 Web : www.sajidafoundation.org Business : NGO.