Manager – Admin
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain attendance and office discipline.
- Supervise & manage the support staff to ensure that the assigned tasks are completed in effective and timely manner.
- Ensure proper documentation of employee’s movement & communication
- Checking the invoice prior to payment related to office maintain and other related matter.
- Maintain PABEX system, Security system, Office renovation.
- Seating arrangement of the employee’s
- Distribution of mobile to the staff as well as corresponding with mobile operating system
- Store management of office stationeries & also responsible for office beautification.
- Control and allocation of official vehicle and checking fuel bill consumption and tax token, insurance etc,
- Supervision of all drivers & office assistant.
- Distribution of car to the employee as priority basis
- Responsible for car repairer & maintenance and maintain all papers of the car up to date by BRTA office.
- Prepare salary attendance
- Administrative correspondence with Govt./ Non-Govt. organization as requested
- Coordinate all types of meetings for senior management, general staff meetings as instructed.
- Oversee office maintenance and upkeep of furniture, sanitary items, wall paintings and civil aspects of the premise.
- Manage legal issues with employees and handle grievances.
- Ensure maintenance of all office equipment, monitor and maintain effective functionalists of Electricity, Generator, Computers, CCTV, Internet, Water supply and air coolers.
- Masters in any discipline from any reputed university.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Office Management, Security Management, Administration, Logistic Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Real Estate
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Retired armed forces personnel will get preference.
- The applicants should have experience in General Management/ Administration
- Ability to work independently and under time pressure
- Willingness to work beyond general business hour
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal with management
- Excellent in English & Bengali writing
- Attractive salary Package will be offered to the deserving candidate.
- Provident Fund, Gratuity, Pick and Drop, Subsidiary Lunch, and Mobile allowance etc.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Nov 25, 2016
Rupayan Group Address : Rupayan Centre, (Level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 13, 14, 17, 18, & 21), 72 Mohkhali C/A, Dhaka-1212.