Sr. Executive, Real Estate
Job Description / Responsibility
- Achieve sales target.
- Select potential prospect and calling them about deal and receiving feedback.
- Create new prospect from different sources.
- Attend sales calls and visits potential prospect frequently/regularly.
- Conduct a market survey.
- Maintain a close coordination with team member.
- Proper documentation of all necessary paper related to sales and marketing.
- Maintain good relationship with all prospects & call all prospects.
- Masters/ MBA in any discipline from reputed university.
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Developer, Real Estate
- Age 25 to 30 year(s)
- Strong oral and written communication skill both in Bengali and English.
- Good Computer literacy is must especially in MS Office and E-communication.
- Prepare and produce necessary reports to the authority time to time.
- Capable of sound reporting for executing management decision.
- The candidate should have target oriented.
- Attractive and competitive compensation package will be offered for the right person.
- Excellent working environment.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.
Please mention the position applied for on the top left hand corner of the envelope. Smokers need not to apply. Interested self-driven candidates are requested to forward their CV along with a covering letter and 2 copies of recent passport size colour photograph to Asst. Director, Human Resources Department, Runner Group, 138/1, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 9, 2017
Runner Group Address : 138/1, Tejgaon Industrial Area
Web : runnerbd.com