Job Position:: Senior Executive, Accounts
Job Description / Responsibility
- Oversee all aspects of daily accounting operations and manage the details.
- Monitoring financial activities, transactions and expenditures.
- Responsible for making and implementing recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
- Responsible for reviewing general ledger to ensure accuracy of posting.
- Financial Reporting after month (income statement, profit & loss analysis & Month wise Ledger balance check) and Preparation financial statements according to guideline.
- Supervising fixed assets, inventories, receivable, payable and General Accounting function etc.
- Prepare monthly profitability statement and B/S for each of showroom.
- Prepare monthly overdue list.
- Collect expense and posting those in software.
- Performing IFS (ERP) software to record data and effectively generate report.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- M.Com/ MBA (Major in Accounting/ Finance) preferable from Public University or reputed Private University with CA (CC).
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Automobile, Group of Companies
- Age 25 to 30 year(s)
- Smooth in TALLY Software operation, Proficiency in MS Office & ERP System.
- Strong analytically abilities, leadership skill & passion to grow.
- Able to prepare full set of company financial statements
- Should be proactive, innovative, energetic, hardworking, dedicated and target oriented
- Ability to work independently and under time pressure
- Attractive and competitive compensation package will be offered for the right person.
- Excellent working environment.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Please mention the position applied for on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Smokers need not to apply. Interested self-driven candidates are requested to forward their CV along with a covering letter and 2 copies of recent passport size color photograph to General Manager, Human Resources Department, Runner Group, 138/1, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Oct 24, 2016
Address : 138/1, Tejgaon Industrial Area
Web : runnerbd.com