Executive – Sales (Lube & Energy)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Execute the marketing and sales for achieving the organizational goal.
- Establish and maintain effective business relationship with existing and potential customers to reach the given target.
- Visit potential and existing customers to communicate about product, services and assess requirements in order to ensure increased sales volume by understanding the customer wants & needs.
- Identification and development of dealer network and its operation to strengthen the channel.
- Achieve company’s sales target and prepare periodic statement accordingly.
- Coordinate with related department to provide smooth and quality services to the clients.
- Analyze competitor’s strategy & behavior, business performance, product performance of each segment and prepare counter strategy reports.
- Collect and analyze the Business Intelligence data for preparing marketing strategy.
- MBA/ BBA or Masters, preferred major in Marketing/ Management from any reputed university.
- 0 to 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 23 to 29 year(s)
- Experience in Lubricants Sales & Marketing will get preference.
- Should possess pleasant personality with right attitude to achieve the target.
- Should possess good physical fitness and passion for sales job.
- Required Strong oral and written communication skill both in Bengali and English.
- Capable of sound reporting for executing management decision & directives.
- Good Computer literacy is required especially in MS Office and E-communication.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive and competitive compensation package will be offered for the right person.
- Market oriented Sales Incentive earning Opportunity.
- Excellent working environment.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.
Please mention the position applied for on the top left hand corner of the envelope. Smokers need not to apply. Interested self-driven candidates are requested to forward their CV along with a covering letter and 2 copies of recent passport size colour photograph to Assistant Director, Human Resources Department, Runner Group, 138/1, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 30, 2016
Runner Group Address : 138/1, Tejgaon Industrial Area
Web : runnerbd.com