Ranks Petroleum Ltd. | Rangs Group
Job Description / Responsibility
- Costing/ Inventory Accounting
- Knowledge of IAS/IFRS
- Receivable Management
- Maintain the whole accounting system in both modern (e.g. accounting software) and conventional (e.g. Ledger book etc) approach.
- Prepare all type of accounting report & submit to Management with in stipulated time
- Must be able to prepare & maintain vouchers for all transactions with proper supporting and good filing system
- To operate ERP or Tally Software
- Prepare daily bill and ensure daily party transaction
- Must have knowledge about VAT & Tax
- Any other task given by the management
- Able to do bank reconciliation
- Masters/ MBA in Commerce Background from a reputed public or private university
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Commercial/Export-Import, Cash Management
- Age 25 to 28 year(s)
- ACCA or CACC (Inter) preferred from reputed CA Firm
- Must have advanced level knowledge in MS Office
- As per company policy
- We offer medical benefits, and other great benefits as per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to email@example.com or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.
The Candidates those who are not capable & experienced enough to work in those above mentioned areas are strongly discouraged to apply. If you think that you are the right person we are looking for, please apply with your full resume with one copy PP size photograph to the following address on or before 30/11/2016. Please mention the name of the post in your mail subject. Sr. Executive, F & A. Web: www.rkpl.com.bd. E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 30, 2016
Ranks Petroleum Ltd.
Business : Rangs Group is one of the premier conglomerates in Bangladesh. We conduct business countrywide driven by the passion to be the best and with a team of unique professionals. We bring trusted brands of the world within the reach of everyone in Bangladesh.