Job Description / Responsibility
- Exercise adequate controls and manage EMI Recovery Team to achieve overall productivity up to the mark through measurement, monitoring and motivation.
- Provide needful feedback to management on the changes requirement of key performance indicators or on collection process.
- Maintain MIS & Follow up statistical data to set strategic plan towards achieving yearly budget (Recovery).
- Strategize to reduce market risk by geo credit risk assessment.
- Managing revenue/income by reducing balance in provision and interest in suspense accounts.
- Maintain Correspondence with internal Legal Team for litigation and liaison with all External Recovery Agencies and Law Firms.
- Educate new joiners regarding Collection Negotiation Skills and Product Knowledge.
- Masters from any reputed university
- 6 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Automobile, Credit Rating Agency
- Age 32 to 36 year(s)
Minimum 05 years in relevant field is a must.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 4, 2016
Address : House No # 21, Road No # 103, Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212
Web : http://www.rkpl.com.bd/
Business : Rangs Group is one of the premier conglomerates in Bangladesh. We conduct business countrywide driven by the passion to be the best and with a team of unique professionals. We bring trusted brands of the world within the reach of everyone in Bangladesh.