Territory Sales Manager (TSM)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Monitoring, supervising & training sales force in own territory.
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Monitoring competitors activities & reporting accordingly.
- Ensuring promotional activities executed accordingly.
- Analyzing distribution channel viability & distribution opportunities.
- Trend & competitive analysis by brand & SKU.
- Ensuring Product availability and visibility.
- Regular searching and development new market.
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Any 3rd Division/class is discouraged
- 4 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Agro based firms (incl. Agro Processing/Seed/GM), Food (Packaged)/Beverage, Group of Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG), Multinational Companies, Tobacco
- Age At most 36 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Required minimum 2 years of experience as TSM or equivalent position.
- Must have patience & competence to work under pressure.
- Growth focused and dynamic in nature.
- Capable to train the Sales force under supervision.
- Good Computer literacy is required in MS Office Packages.
- Outgoing, friendly, commanding, influencing, innovative, overall leadership capabilities required.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive Salary package.
- Monthly Sales commission.
- Sales Incentive (as per program).
- Salary increment after successful completion of probationary period.
- Laptop & mobile phone with limited ceiling.
- Transportation allowance.
- Long career path
- Other benefits As per Company & Sales policy.
Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 20, 2017
Address : PRAN-RFL Centre, 105/1, Ga, Middle Badda, Dhaka- 1212