Field Facilitator (IMAGE Plus Project)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Implement all activities about programmes and financial issues through discussion with Project Coordinator.
- Specify programme plan and ensure the activity timely according to action plan.
- Motivate different stakeholders and innovate creative ideas.
- Programme implementation and develop good relation with different stakeholders and service provider institutions.
- Presentation and communication skill.
- Take strong initiatives against women and child daughter violence.
- Publish feature on accomplished activities, case study develop and and publish in the newspaper.
- Verify influence and result of the programmes in terms of gender.
- Obey the given responsibility by management authority properly.
- Good facilitator and work with married adolescent girls or prevent early marriage girls.
- Graduate (Educational qualification relax for experience person).
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Field or Project Organizer
- Age 25 to 40 year(s)
Minimum 05 years experience in related work with gender analysis skill and expert on MS Office, and Internet browsing.
- As per Organizational policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting