Manager – Admin, HR & Compliance
Palmal Group of Industries
Job Description / Responsibility
- Follow-up Attendance, Salary Administration, Leave Management, Compensation Benefit & incentive schemes.
- Follow-up a sound Performance Management System for all workers, staffs and management personnel in the factory.
- Ensure 100% implementation of buyer’s COC, Labor Law 2006 and Labor Rules (Srom Bidhimala).
- Ensure the factories always prepared/ready for following audits like, Social compliance Audit, Technical/Quality Assurance Audit & Security System Audit (CTPAT)
- Follow up employee/labor relation & legal affairs work
- Preparation / Issue office note, memo, office order & circular in respect of HR issues
- Follow-up Appointment processing, Orientation / Induction, exit interview
- Ensure transfer, increment, promotion, separation, and confirmation related work.
- To develop, upgrade and implement HR policies, guidelines up to a reasonably acceptable standard for establishing smooth HR operation within the company.
- Follow up Disciplinary action & conduct departmental enquiry & grievance.
- Follow up expenditures like staff & workers salary & wages, overtime & night allowance, incentives, education allowance, Tiffin bill, Final settlement bill etc
- To improve workers and management relationship, communication with workers & staffs, attend participation committee meeting and safeguard the facility against labor unrest and conflict.
- Ensure security of plant, properties, premises & personnel.
- Negotiate/resolve daily problems among workers/staffs etc on administrative issues.
- Maintain rapport with the local bodies, buyer representatives and govt. agencies.
- Ensure administrative policy & procedure for smooth running in the factory.
- Update all licenses, certificates
- Follow up hygienic issues
- Ensure administrative related MIS are properly maintain, update
- Any other activities assigned by the management from time to time.
- Bachelor/ Masters in any discipline
- PGD PM/ PGDHRM/ MBA in HRM/ LLB/ LLM will be given preference
- 9 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Recruitment & Selection, Compensation/Benefits, Attendance, Leave Management, Factory HR Administration, Legal Compliance/Code of Conduct, Performance & Career Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 32 to 40 year(s)
- Strong knowledge on Labour law 2006 & Labour Rules 2015
- Good command in both written and spoken English
- Good inter-personal & communication skills
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented
Attractive salary package, Festival bonus, Group term life insurance, Pick & Drop, Mobile bill and Other admissible benefits as per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to email@example.com
or Click here
to Email CV from MY BDJOBS
Interested candidate may send their detailed C.V with a recent P.P size color photograph mentioning the post on the top of the envelope to the FHRO Department, Palmal Group of Industries, Corporate Head Office, Confidence Tower (16th floor), 9/Kha, Shahajadpur, Pragati Sharani, Gulshan, Dhaka- 1212.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 5, 2016
Palmal Group of Industries
Address : Corporate Head Office, Confidence Centre (5th Floor), 9/Kha, Shahajadpur, Gulshan, Dhaka-1212
Business : Knit Garments Manufacture & Exporter.