Asst. Manager – Compliance (Head Office)
Palmal Group of Industries
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for Day-to-day general administration that include daily attendance, leave, safety, recruitment, Legal & Corporate affairs.
- To ensure & implement factory compliance requirements as per buyer COC & legal standards
- To find out the non-compliance issues by the daily monitoring & internal audit in the factory
- To take necessary initiative to remedy of all non-compliance findings consecutively
- To maintain relationship with worker between management to avoid any grievance
- To prepare & update of all compliance related documents/registers as per buyer’s requirement
- To prepare Corrective Action Plan (CAP) against audit reports.
- To face audit like WRAP, BSCI, SEDEX, C-TPAT for different kinds of buyers
- To monitor daily workers safety issue about health & safety, Fire safety, Accident & rout case analysis
- To arrange trainings such as Orientation, Health & Safety, Fire Training, First Aid, MSDS, Security Awareness training etc. effectively
- To assist & report to Manager (HR/Compliance) and DGM/GM (Admin, HR & Compliance) accordingly
- Ensure safety, product safety and compliance activities in workplace.
- To assist in preparing / updating policies for compliance
- To maintain and make renewal of all necessary license/certificates/permits
- To arrange all kinds of meeting (Compliance Issue), make up to date the registers
- To assist in ensuring comfortable environment at work place
- Graduate in any discipline/ Masters/ MBA (HRM)
- Candidates having Diploma in Social Compliance/ PGDPM/ PGDHRM from any reputed institute will be given priority
- At least 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Legal Compliance/Code of Conduct
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 28 to 34 year(s)
- Must be a good team player.
- The incumbent should be dynamic, well organized, self driven & have good personality
- Proficient in MS Office Package
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time-frame
- Good inter-personal & communication skills
- Needs to have considerable knowledge/ understanding of Human Resource Management & Compliance.
- Sound knowledge on Bangladesh Labor Act-2006, Amendment act -2013 and Labor rules (Srom Bidhimala) is must
- Should have sound knowledge in Accord & Alliance
- Female candidates are encourage to apply
- Attractive salary, Festival Bonus, Group Term Life Insurance, mobile ceiling, and other admissible benefits as per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to email@example.com or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.
Interested candidates may also send their detailed C.V with a recent P.P size color photograph mentioning the post on the top of the envelope to: FHRO Department, Palmal Group of Industries, Corporate Head Office, Confidence Center (16th floor), 9/Kha, Shahajadpur, Pragati Sharani, Gulshan, Dhaka-1212
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 7, 2016
Palmal Group of Industries
Address : Corporate Head Office, Confidence Centre (5th Floor), 9/Kha, Shahajadpur, Gulshan, Dhaka-1212
Web : www.palmalgroup.com
Business : Knit Garments Manufacture & Exporter.