OPPO Bangladesh Communication Equipment Co. Ltd.
- Candidates will be working in BRAND team of OPPO. TO bring out bundle packages from various operators with limited budget.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Collect all the Operator telecommunication business information, Marketing Share, process of Business policy terms & condition.
- To ensure the highest level of objective in dealing all telecommunication operators.
- Strong experience with Mobility Technology GMC and GMM
- Researching the other operator offer for same telecommunication operator and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Contact device team to fixed meeting discussed about all the process for agreement.
- Planning and controlling change to Setting reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Reviews analysis of telecommunication system needs and establishes goals, objectives, priorities, and prepares appropriate budget.
- Meeting of deadlines, negotiations with other high level functionaries, and planning, organizing, developing and coordinating large scale work projects requiring an unusual amount of concentration and analytic ability.
- Managing all the related documents in such a way that accurate records and data are always available as per the requirement
- Establishes system standards and policies concerning
- Handling responsibility of carrying out the customer service tasks effectively
- Ensure that the users are content all the Bundle Offer.
- Ability to develop and implement a strategic plan for the acquisition, installation, and maintenance of a telecommunications system.
- Establish effective working relationships with telecommunication Operators.
- Respond to and resolve support customer for mobile device issues.
- BBA with a Major Marketing from any reputed private university of Bangladesh. .
- MBA will be given preference.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Brand Planning/Development, Business Development, Advertising & Promotion
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Strong demonstrable writing, researching and computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills.
- An ability to work under pressure and to a deadline.
- Ability to manage multiple projects efficiently and to prioritize competing commitments.
- Creative and innovative, with a nose for a good story.
- Have to be expert in negotiation,
- As Per Company Policy
- We offer a working environment, which is challenging but ultimately rewarding for the most talented and dedicated professional.
- Amazing career opportunity with faster career growth.
- Full attendance bonus.
- Over than one year seniority bonus
- Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Aug 7, 2017
OPPO Bangladesh Communication Equipment Co. Ltd. Address : 144, Police Plaza Concord, Tower B, Floor # 9, Gulshan # 01, Dhaka – 1212, Bangladesh Web : www.oppo.com.bd Business : Smart phone sales, distribution negotiations, sales channel management, sales team management.
OPPO is a globally registered technology brand, with a long history of serving customers in North America, Europe and Asia, delivering products that receive high ratings from experts around the world. Since entering the mobile market in 2008, we have been restless in our pursuit of the latest technology, the highest quality and the most user friendly products.
Leaders in Technology
We are passionate about exploring the latest that technology has to offer. Since the start, our products have pushed the boundaries of technology. An example is the 6.65mm OPPO Finder we released in mid-2012, then the world`s thinnest smartphone. Towards the end of 2012, we announced one of the world`s most anticipated smartphones, the OPPO Find 5, featuring a 5? 1080p display and a 13 megapixel stacked CMOS sensor, it was the world`s first smartphone with hardware supported HDR.
The Highest Quality Standards
OPPO uses only highest quality components available on the market. Alliances with the leading international partners ensure that we have the latest and best hardware available. With an uniquely independent R&D capacity, we design, develop, manufacture, market, and sell our products ourselves.
We have full control over the entire supply chain, from our factories to the hands of our customers. This way, we can design for the end product in mind and ensure that only the best quality products reach our customers.
Our customers are the core of our business, and satisfying them is the precondition to our existence. OPPO products are co-developed with our customers, with customer feedback playing a big role in both hardware and software development. For our smartphones, we have adopted rapid release cycles, releasing a weekly firmware update based on customer feedback.