Manager – Internal Audit & Control
- We are looking for an objective Internal auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyses and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- M.B.A in Finance/ Accounts or M. Com in Finance & Accounts from any reputed university with good academic track record. C/A Inter, Part -2, will be given preference.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Media Planning/Media Buying
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Audit Firms /Tax Consultant, Group of Companies
- Age 30 to 40 year(s)
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to email@example.com or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.
If you think you are the right person, please submit your resume with recent P.P size photograph and contact number to the Executive Director of Mohammadi Group, mentioning the name of the post applied for
Application Deadline : Nov 18, 2016
Address : Lotus Kamal Tower – One, (9-10)th Floor, 57 Joar Sahara C/A, Nikunja 2, New Airport Road, Dhaka 1229
Web : www.mohammadigroup.comBusiness : Mohammadi Group is a renowned conglomerate of Bangladesh. Since its inception in 1986 as a garments manufacturer MG is now holding the strong leadership position in garments industry of Bangladesh with a workforce of over 9,000 employees. In addition to owning large garments industry MG is involved in wide range of activities in Real Estate, Power Generation to the National Grid, Information Technology, High-tech Entertainment and a TV Channel is about to set in motion. MG is also a generous donor in education sector, strives for sustainable future of the depressed children of the MG workers as a part of social and its corporate responsibility. An Agro based project is also taken into account which will undoubtedly accelerate the national economy.