Executive/ Sr. Executive (A&F)
Madina Polymer Ind. Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Preparation of bill and vouchers for payment and entering the transactions into subsidiary ledgers.
- Should be capable of prepare of accounts statement, finalization of accounts, trial balance, balance sheet.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements and follow up with bank and related party as and when necessary for clearing the outstanding transactions.
- Prepare cheque and get the same approved by the authorized signatory arrange for payment.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, invoices and other accounting documents.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- B. Com/ M. Com from reputed university.
- C.A (CC).
- Accounting background is preferable.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Plastic/ Polymer Industry
- Age 24 to 32 year(s)
- Well conversant with MS-Office & Mail Communication (Email)
- Good communication skill in English & Bangla
- Well conversant with ERP, SAP software
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Click here
to Email CV from MY BDJOBS
If you think you are competent enough for the above position ,Please submit your application with updated resume to the Human Resource Department, Madina Group, Madina Square, 64, Shahid Buddhijibi Munir Chowdhury Sarak (Central Road), Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1205. You may also send your Cover Letter along with CV to email@example.com
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 16, 2016
Madina Polymer Ind. Ltd.
Address : Madina Square, 64/A, Shahid Buddhijibi Munir Chowdhury Sharak, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1205
Business : Madina Group, a leading private sector business conglomerate in the country, commenced business in the year of 1978 in the name and style of Madina Trading Corporation. Initially it was engaged in marketing of cement after purchasing from the local importers. In 1982 it started importing quality cement from Indonesia, China, South Korea and other countries. It emerged as a private limited company in 1987. From the very inception, the company never looked back. It diversified its business following a successful operation over the last two decades which resulted in Madina Trading Corporation to take the shape of Madina Group. The Madina Group now comprises the following concerns: –
Madina Trading Corporation (Pvt.) Ltd. –
Madina Cement Industries Ltd. –
Madina Poly Fibre Ltd. –
Madina Cement Mills Ltd. –
Madina Maritime Ltd. –
Madina Developments Ltd. –
Madina Polymer Industries Ltd. –
Madina Heemagar Lid. –
Madina Fruits Ltd. –
Fleet International Ltd. –
Bismillah Navigation –
Each and every business concern has proved a very successful in its respective areas. They are making steady progress either in manufacturing quality products or providing better services. Madina Group has become a well known name in the business arena of the country.