Assistant Officer/ Officer – Purchase
Kazi Farms Group
Job Description / Responsibility
- Collect quotations from vendors and suppliers. Also, negotiate with them to minimize price offers.
- Prepare Comparative Statement (CS). Make Purchase Order in ERP after approval of CS.
- Receive requisitions, samples, chalans, bills and so on. Prepare bills and process them properly. Afterwards, submit bills to appropriate concerns.
- Purchase material as per requisition received from departments/units.
- Supervise overall vehicle maintenance. Purchase vehicle spare parts with best price and quality.
- Collect receipts of goods/materials sent to various departments/sites/units.
- Keep proper records in MIS and ERP. Prepare invoice in ERP.
- Diploma in Automobile/ Bachelors/ Masters in any discipline.
- 2 -3 years of experience in purchase, preferably in motor vehicle spare parts.
- Attractive package will be offered commensurate with experience & qualification.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates meeting above mentioned criteria are requested to send complete CV with photograph to: email@example.com
Position applied for must be mentioned in the subject-line of the email.
NB: The academic certificates will be verified from the concerned Institutions/ Boards.
Application Deadline : Nov 2, 2016
Kazi Farms Group
Address : House # 35 (9th Floor), Road # 2, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka- 1205
Web : www.kazifarms.com
Business : Kazi Farms, one of the largest agro-industrial groups active in various business areas including Poultry, Hatchery, Feed Mill, Ice Cream, Frozen Food, Information Technology and Television Channel.