Asst. Manager/ Deputy Manager – Spare Parts
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop and implement sales forecasts for the Parts business.
- Provide input on efforts to enhance existing products that meet customer requirements while maintaining pricing and gross margin requirements.
- Develop and implement marketing programs and objectives to increase the sales and develop and implement sales forecasts for the Parts business.
- Analyze sales statistics to formulate activities to assist in promoting sales.
- Meet monthly sales targets
- Maintain inventory control and proper stock levels
- Ensure the physical security of all used parts to prevent theft and losses
- Ensure that parts are stored correctly so as to prevent damage and losses
- Identify fast v/s slow movers and maintain appropriate stock levels of each.
- Perform monthly stock take and ensure all stock levels are accurate on the system
- Provide accurate sales reports each week, together with an overview of marketing and sales activities.
Graduation in any discipline from reputed university.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Automobile, Agro based firms (incl. Agro Processing/Seed/GM), Group of Companies
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Automobile experience preferable.
- Candidate those are having excellent knowledge in Computer Operating will be given preference.
- Well groomed, energetic & ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to handle clients and satisfy them with the set service policies of the Organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills in English and Bangla.
- Hardworking and positive attitude towards responsibilities.
- Strong problem solving skill.
Attractive remuneration package and other facilities will be offered for the deserving candidates as per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Applicants are requested to send their updated resume along with a passport size photograph to the address below. ‘Head of Human Resource, HR Department, Karnaphuli Group, HR Bhaban, 26/1 Kakrail, Dhaka 1000’.
Please make sure to attach following documents while sending your application: 1) Complete and updated CV + cover letter including professional references, 2) Recent passport size photograph, 3) Clearly mention the position name on the top edge of envelope, 4) Please state your contact details clearly in the CV and mention your salary expectation.
N.B: Only complete resume will be considered, Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, Short-listed candidates need to attend interviews.
* Karnaphuli Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Application Deadline : Nov 14, 2016
Address : 26/1, HR Bhaban, Kakrail, Dhaka-1000
Web : www.karnaphuli.com