Assistant Manager (MD’s Secretariat)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Working closely with Managing Director to deal with secretarial matters (dealing with emails, taking dictation, prepare report and presentations, communication with national and International organizations, etc)
- Capable to deal with matters of bilateral interest & make necessary correspondence/communication with the party concerned/local or foreign counterpart.
- Draft agreement, MOU and documentations required for management consideration and implement those on time
- Masters in any discipline having qualified background at ‘O’ level & ‘A’ level, preferably in business studies.
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Having 2 – 3 years of relevant experience would be an added advantage
- Possessing secretarial skills such as typing, taking minutes, organizing meetings, drafting letters, making appointments and all travel and accommodation related arrangement
- Excellent communication & presentation skill (e.g. Windows & MS office, power point, etc)
- Excellent command over written and spoken English
- Efficient & diligent in following up the matters & to possess high degree of responsibility and commitment.
- Other benefits (Yearly Increment, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health Insurance Facility, Festival Bonus etc.) will be given as per organizational policy.
- Online Job Posting
Send your application along with a copy of your CV and a recent passport size photograph to the following address : Head of HR & Administration, Grameen Telecom, Grameen Bank Complex, Mirpur-2, Dhaka- 1216.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jul 15, 2017
Address : Grameen Bank Bhaban, Mirpur-2, Dhaka -1216
Web : www.grameentelecom.net.bdBusiness : Telecommunication