Executive/ Sr. Executive (Real Estate-RHL)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Preferred to be from background of prominent Real Estate and Property companies in Bangladesh;
- Incumbent should have sound knowledge in Real Estate Sales and Marketing;
- Should have the capability to deal with high in clients (with data based will be preferable) over Banani, Baridhara & Gulshan area;
- Preparing strategies for land acquisition, meeting different brokers for proposals;
- Preparation & Submission work progress report weekly and monthly as per management desire;
- Monthly sales target achieve;
- Incumbent must have well experience to sales in Banani, Baridhara & Gulshan area only;
- Must be target oriented, able to fulfill responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration (BBA), (MBA is preferred) or equivalent (Graduate) with a minimum 2-3 years of extensive Real Estate Sector experience.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Sales, Marketing, Corporate Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Must have 2-3 years experience in extensive Real Estate Industry, with reputed organization will be an added advantage;
- Must be smart;
- Hard working;
- Good Command on presentation skills;
- Strong leadership skill;
- Good communication and interpersonal skill;
- Capability to work independently;
- Well conversant with MS Office applications, internet browsing, etc;
- Problem solving capability;
- Should have excellent communication skill both in Bangla & English;
- ‘Can Do’ attitude.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive Gross Salary,
- Two festival bonuses,
- Mobile allowance,
- Annual leave,
- Future career growth for potential candidates.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.
Please send your CV along with recent passport size photograph addressed to: Managing Director, HR & Admin Department, GME Group. GME House & Reflections Monem Villa, House No. 21, Road No. 13, Block-G, Niketan, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212. Or email: email@example.com (Please mention the applied post over email subject).
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 21, 2016
Address : Graphic Machinery & Equipment Ltd. (GME Group), GME House, Reflection Monem Villa, Polt # 21, Road # 13, Block- G, Niketon, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212. Bangladesh.
Web : www.gmegroup.netBusiness : GME Group the front-line sprinter into graphic, skin care, medical image, offset ink, agribusiness, real estate, graphic films, equipment and consumables sector. Sister concern of GME Group and Principle with Fujifilm, Shimadzu, Screen, Sakurai, Medtronic, Bayer Health Care, Astalift, GME Agro, Reflection Holdings Limited, GME Life Style, Medi Graphic Trading Limited and Fuji Ink Industries Limited.