Executive – Accounts & Store (Fantasy Kingdom Complex)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist Head of Department to prepare daily overall sales report of the Park.
- Prepare Comparative Statement of Income & Expenses.
- Ensure sales and inventory related data entries in the software on regular basis.
- Collect sales amount from sales point and deposit it into bank.
- To reconcile sales between MIS & Collection unit.
- Receiving of materials from suppliers with delivery challan.
- Preparation of Material Receiving Report (MRR).
- Processing of Supplier’s bill with supporting document.
- Issue of Materials to different ride as per demand from respective department.
- Maintenance of Inventory by using Inventory Software.
- Maintenance of Minimum level of Stock of essential item.
- Physical verification of inventory.
- Prepare different types report as per requirement of the supervisor.
- Any other activities assigned by the supervisor time to time.
BBA/ MBA/ M.Com in Accounting from reputed university with good academic record.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Amusement Park, Group of Companies
- He/she will be familiar with Technical Item.
- Have ability work under pressure.
- Honest, hard work, sincere.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Candidates are requested to send their complete resume (CV) with two copies of recent passport size photographs addressed to the
Head of HRD, Concord Group of Companies, Concord Centre, 43 North C/ A, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212.
Candidates who applied/ interviewed before need not apply again.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 25, 2016