Assistant Accounts Officer
Concerned Women for Family Development [CWFD]
- Concerned Women for Family Development (CWFD) is a non profit non Government national organization registered in 1976, initially which began work in Dhaka City Corporation. Presently the organization implements the different programs in rural and urban areas of the Bangladesh. The vision of organization is `Empower women of Bangladesh to achieve better status within family and society`.
- Name of Project: Marketing Innovation for Sustainable Health Development (MISHD)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Responsible for the overall accounts and admin of the district office
- Prepare & maintain all the bill and vouchers of the district office
- Maintain inventory & stock registers of project at district level
- Visit field and provide support to the staff
- Carry out any other of tasks as and when required.
- Bachelor of Commerce
- MBA will be given prefer
- At least 3 year(s)
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel skill
Barisal, Faridpur, Jhalokathi, Madaripur, Pirojpur
- Tk. 12000
- As per organizational policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Concerned Women for Family Development
Plot # 16 & 18, Road # 01, Block – E, Banasree Residential Area, Dhaka – 1219
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application should reach by November, 15, 2016 with details CV including contact cell phone number with two recent passport size photographs, photocopy of academic, experience certificates and two references . Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Concerned Women for Family Development [CWFD] Address : House- 16 & 18, Road-01, Block-E, Banasree Housing Society, Rampura, Dhaka-1219. Web : www.cwfd.org Business : CWFD emerged from an emotional response to help women in need of reproductive health care counseling. The organization, originally named as `Concerned Women for Family Planning (CWFP), started its voluntary activities in 1974 to help the refuge coming to Dhaka city after the devastating famine of 1974. The organization was registered in 1975 with Directorate of Social welfare and formally launched its project activities in 1976 with only 5 female staff to cover an area of Dhaka city slum comprising around 50,000 people.
Vision Statement: To empower women of Bangladesh to achieve better status within the family and society.
Mission Statement: CWFD is a non-political, non-profit voluntary organization run by women of Bangladesh to support, promote and protect the interest of women in Bangladesh by providing community based health care, empower community to exercise their rights to eliminate social injustice, creating economic opportunities, empower under privileged youth of urban and rural population and develop human resources for a positive social change.