Senior Officer (C05)
- Citi service
- Reporting to: Head of Citi service
Job Description / Responsibility
- Attend daily inquiries from Corporate, FI clients for both EB and transactional inquiries.
- Issue Audit Confirmation Certificate and Bank Certificates as per the validated client request
- Support client to educate them with different self-service tools in Citidirect
- Correspondence with global hubs to support local Bank clients
- Maintain AFRD in Citidirect to eliminate manually generated report
- Ensure STaRS entry
- Providing prompt and high quality service to Clients.
- Undertaking initiatives with relevant stakeholders to achieve set targets in terms of service standards for customer issues.
- Investigate and resolve customer inquiries according to specific standard i.e. platinum, gold etc.
- Continuing Customer Retention efforts with personal involvement in complaint/issue resolution.
- Establishing Risk recognition, Control & Compliance Culture across the workplace.
- Ensure Control Environment is strong enough to receive Satisfactory Audit Ratings
- Log customer inquiries / investigations to STaRS and keep track of resolutions on a local, regional, and global level.
- Escalate Suspicious Activities/Transactions
- Graduation/post-graduation in Business from any reputed university with at least 2/3 years’ of experience in any Commercial Bank.
- Identifying customer needs and constraints
- Seeking to find out more about customers and provide a better service
- Delivering on promises
- Ability to lead confidently.
- Good knowledge on products and processes.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Clarity on communication.
- Ability to work independently at any situation.
- Ability to prioritize works.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 2, 2016
Business : Citi, the leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions with close to 280,000 employees globally. In Bangladesh, Citi has been growing with Bangladesh`s financial sector with its broadest suite of corporate and institutional banking solutions.