- Reporting to: Head of Regulatory Reporting Unit
Job Description / Responsibility
- Preparation of regulatory report with accuracy collating data from transaction processing units
- Proper documentation of all regulatory report submissions.
- Meeting deadlines for assigned report submissions.
- Bill of entry processing.
- Provide periodic MIS to Citibank internal stakeholders.
- Attending Adhoc reports, data collation, preparation, submission and record keeping.
- Handling related queries from internal stake holders.
- Reviewing and updating operating procedures on regular intervals.
- Other activities as assigned by line manager.
- Graduation/Post Graduation from any reputed university.
- Preferably two years experience in banking mainly in Trade Operations
- A team player
- Ability of multi-tasking
- Good Communication Skill
- Good at MS Office
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Jan 7, 2017